Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the rogue armor nerf

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Im fine with rogues armor. just fix stun locks to death combo with arc sword, thats more imba. imo.
    Last edited by glendame; 04-18-2016 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glendame View Post
    Im fine with rogues armor. just fix stun locks to death combo with arc sword, thats more imba. imo.
    The problem is not only with PvP, the pve is unbalanced, rogue 18 with normal gear (500 armor, 115 dmg) can't solo the second Dead City Boss, War lvl 13 with the golden skull armor (don't remember the name) can do it, in lvl 40+ is balanced but in low lvls the rogues are dying so fast. (Imagine the KDR 10000 Deaths/3000 Kills). I want a perfect KDR rogue and had to restart the char 3 times in a week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Emilio View Post
    The problem is not only with PvP, the pve is unbalanced, rogue 18 with normal gear (500 armor, 115 dmg) can't solo the second Dead City Boss, War lvl 13 with the golden skull armor (don't remember the name) can do it, in lvl 40+ is balanced but in low lvls the rogues are dying so fast. (Imagine the KDR 10000 Deaths/3000 Kills). I want a perfect KDR rogue and had to restart the char 3 times in a week.
    Definitely you will start every time with 10k/3k pve kdr. Your pve skill is, I'm sorry to say this, is inferior. You will never have a perfect pve kdr even if the rogue's armor wasn't debuffed. Are you tanking the mobs and blame your armor rating for your deaths? I'm an average pve player but I can sure do better than that. No offense but most rogues would agree.
    Last edited by glendame; 04-18-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Definitely you will start every time with 10k/3k pve kdr. Your pve skill is, I'm sorry to say this inferior. You will never have a perfect pve kdr even if the rogue's armor wasn't debuffed. I'm an average pve player but I can sure do better than that. No offense but most rogues would agree.
    So, where's the balance? War can have perfect KDR but rogues can't? That's balance? (I'm a war user, I can reach lvl 40 with no die (I did it), rogue or mage can't, that's balance to you? War can solo almost all maps (Normal Backenridge-Firts elite nordr) with no die, rogues/mages can't, I don't see the balance here dude. (Sorry for bad English).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

So, where's the balance? War can have perfect KDR but rogues can't? That's balance? (I'm a war user, I can reach lvl 40 with no die (I did it), rogue or mage can't, that's balance to you? War can solo almost all maps (Normal Backenridge-Firts elite nordr) with no die, rogues/mages can't, I don't see the balance here dude. (Sorry for bad English).
    Dont bluff me pro. Show me screen shot of your zero death pve warrior. I don't think u can produce that SS with 10k/3k kdr on rogue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Dont bluff me pro. Show me screen shot of your zero death pve warrior. I don't think u can produce that as with 10k/3k kdr on rogue.
    Give me three weeks for reach lvl 25-30 perfect war KDR, (I can do it in that time). I delete my previous perfect KDR after die against last Shuyal boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Give me three weeks for reach lvl 25-30 perfect war KDR, (I can do it in that time). I delete my previous perfect KDR after die against last Shuyal boss.
    You can't play poker bud. Just caught you bluffing. Now you deleted your warr with perfect pve kdr? Kk I wait. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Kelvin...ftw!

Laugh it up fuzzball!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Twinks are just for fun thats why is an alt and that's why they exist otherwise they wouldn't even be here so have fun while you can
    probably 3% of people take twinking seriously i personally think is a waste of time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Right View Post
    Twinks are just for fun thats why is an alt and that's why they exist otherwise they wouldn't even be here so have fun while you can
    probably 3% of people take twinking seriously i personally think is a waste of time
    I this coment I'm not talking about PvP or twink dude, I'm talking about how a rogue in lvl 18 with dmg 100-125 and 500 armor can't solo with boss of second Dead city map and a War lvl 13 With 74-80 dmg and 500 armor can do it (the health help a lot the war, but the rogue don't have enough health, so give them some armor back).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Nice to see a rouge that agrees with the balance changes and is fine with it but the arc sword is fine as it is you too can stun and combo so whats the problem?