Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP feedback thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Blah lol no Nerf commig just like no cap sucks huh
    Fearonasking Onaskaanidar Troyonas (Onasempire)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onaskaanidar View Post
    Blah lol no Nerf commig just like no cap sucks huh
    Oh really, and who said no Nerf is coming, and who said no cap is coming, stop posting fake rumours, your another one of those guys that just sit there and just because you don't get something for a extended amount of time, you think it's the end of the world.

Know one knows until a developer says so.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Oh really, and who said no Nerf is coming, and who said no cap is coming, stop posting fake rumours, your another one of those guys that just sit there and just because you don't get something for a extended amount of time, you think it's the end of the world.

Know one knows until a developer says so.
    And they have said so...STS isn't making anymore updates for PL, why should they when they have AL to update?

I suggest stop whining about unbalanced pvp because they're not gonna listen and even if they did, you're just gonna want another nerf because its not balanced enough...theres always gonna be a problem about "unbalanced pvp"

I've played a lot of PvP games and there is always people complaining about it being unbalanced even if it's just SLIGHTLY unbalanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Collywobbles115 View Post
    And they have said so...STS isn't making anymore updates for PL, why should they when they have AL to update?

I suggest stop whining about unbalanced pvp because they're not gonna listen and even if they did, you're just gonna want another nerf because its not balanced enough...theres always gonna be a problem about "unbalanced pvp"

I've played a lot of PvP games and there is always people complaining about it being unbalanced even if it's just SLIGHTLY unbalanced
    You obviously don't read what the devs write on the forum.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Colly, through 4 years of playing this game I think I have every right to say that this time of PL (end game at least) has been the most unbalanced... the last nerf we received was way too minimal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

FFA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Colly, through 4 years of playing this game I think I have every right to say that this time of PL (end game at least) has been the most unbalanced... the last nerf we received was way too minimal.
    May i add another, to me CTF is also ruined and dead after fox and rhino introduced, why? all they do is run and get flag and score and soon the game finished in a few minutes, it kills the fun of fighting to earn the flag, slowly you rarely find people play ctf and now only guild war will be the next only thing.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    May i add another, to me CTF is also ruined and dead after fox and rhino introduced, why? all they do is run and get flag and score and soon the game finished in a few minutes, it kills the fun of fighting to earn the flag, slowly you rarely find people play ctf and now only guild war will be the next only thing.
    I agree in some ways, they should make it when your dashing TO someone its a 8 m dash for foxes and 12 m for rhino, but when not dashing at someone the range of leaps should be half.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

"Looks at date of join" oh a 2 month old player, right ok cya^^

Hey guess what, there is such a thing called balanced cap, it used to be called "Balefort Sewers" and you know what? Theres surprisingly another called Arcane Legends, the PvP over there they actually just about perfected the balance. So yeah...

Come in say trash then leave knowing your gonna get it thrown right back atchya
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone