Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalteam View Post
    Using? Merely speaking up for them as a group, do not even attempt to corrupt my intentions (not going to provide an analogy for this). And I as I already mentioned, I'm speaking up for those who wish to have the Relic Skull Backpack, simply because I'm only interested in it, nothing else right now (Dark Love isn't even important in this case anymore, for now).

You seem to suggest that if Relic Skull Backpack should be re-released, everything else should be, and I'll, employ the same phrase, that is "messed up".

Well, no dilly-dally, time to put my focus on rallying support for this, group suggestion (no need to flame/burn/insult me, just as I wouldn't do to others. It's simply unconstructive)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Hey guys! Do you want relic backpack to be re-released? Not that i want it or something, just asking you guys
    No corrupt intention".

Rather than

"Hey guys , what would you like to be re-released? Leme know".

I am a collector , and i understand the exclusiveness of an item.

We dont what another steel commando vanity crisis that ruined the market for months

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ssbake View Post
    We dont what another steel commando vanity crisis that ruined the market for months
    :’(

/11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Default Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

"Hey guys! Do you want relic backpack to be re-released? Not that i want it or something, just asking you guys
    No corrupt intention".

Rather than

"Hey guys , what would you like to be re-released? Leme know".

I am a collector , and i understand the exclusiveness of an item.

First: I intend to speak up for those who too would like to obtain the Relic Skull Backpack, simply because no one else had put in as much effort in showing support for the vanity, and to express his/her thoughts

Second: A very, respectable member among the STS Staff has already created a comprehensive list of things that people desire. I do not intend to create a repetition by asking for the thoughts of the public on what they wish to see

Third: The Steel Commando vanity was a tradable, while the Relic Skull Backpack was not. Hence, unreadable re-releases of it would not affect the economy, even if it does, it would be nothing more than a tickle.

Also, I've noticed that or conversations have been heading off-topic, as it is no longer discussing about the support for the vanities mentioned in the title.

As Justg would say, "The drama, it burns." It truely does, so I will end off our conversation here. I will not be responding to your arguments for now, regarding this topic, in this thread

Let us explore Arlor, as friends, instead of hostiles. I extend my hand out to you. I do hope you will take it

Thank you for taking time off your schedule to craft these comments!

Happy Easter Egg-Hunting!
    May you be blessed with the charm of the Bunny

To the folks viewing this thread: please do move along. Let not this exchange of messages divert your attention from the main topic of this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

There was a thread made by Justg about what people want to return. "Most desirable items" Go there and see how many people mentioned the "Skull backpack". Dont see why STS should bow down to the minority to upset the majority

The majority have spoken there. Also FYI you talk about Jester and Ice golem price not going down because of the re-release of new recolored types. No one mentioned price here, You are comparing tradable items which have a value in gold to a non-tradable item which has no value but is "exclusive"

Allow this STS and just wait for the rest of the community to go wild requesting every other "exclusive" item to return in some shape or form. Will open up a can of worms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    There was a thread made by Justg about what people want to return. "Most desirable items" Go there and see how many people mentioned the "Skull backpack". Dont see why STS should bow down to the minority to upset the majority

The majority have spoken there. Also FYI you talk about Jester and Ice golem price not going down because of the re-release of new recolored types. No one mentioned price here, You are comparing tradable items which have a value in gold to a non-tradable item which has no value but is "exclusive"

Allow this STS and just wait for the rest of the community to go wild requesting every other "exclusive" item to return in some shape or form. Will open up a can of worms.
    I'm willing to try my best to speak up (again, since you have mentioned that people have already done this) for the group. Perhaps, a combined effort, will prove to be effective. We shall see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I'm willing to try my best to speak up (again, since you have mentioned that people have already done this) for the group. Perhaps, a combined effort, will prove to be effective. We shall see

Sorry but i see no team here. Just you and the majority even on this thread against the idea. Nothing more to add on this subject thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paw View Post
    Sorry but i see no team here. Just you and the majority even on this thread against the idea. Nothing more to add on this subject thanks
    Again, just gonna do what I can to gather support (any amount is good). And yes thanks for commenting, Happy Easter!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its only fair now if they release them
    They should also release yellow love
    And all lb vanities imo...
    I dont have relic or dark love or golden love
    But i yern for them and all lb vanities

-1 if they only release the items(kystal dont have)
    +1 if they re release everything!

Ps- at this point you're just being selfish krystal...
    Dont ruin it for everyone
    Be happy about white toga ... Greed is a sin

Can you please don't be a negative? and this thread we talking bout the re releasing of relic skull and it would be boom for the new players out there.

-Epi

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Epijay; 04-07-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epijay View Post
    Can you please don't be a negative? and this thread we talking bout the re releasing of relic skull and it would be boom for the new players out there.

-Epi

Is not old players fault u guys werent here during the time this exclusive vanity was released.

It was meant to be vry exclusive only available during that event, devs made that clear.

Also instead of asking for the same vanity or a recolour with the same concept. Why dont u guys thing of something similar? Like a camping backpack with no animations nd symmetric if u want it that way?

That will make both old nd new players happy.

Always try to buy those non tradeable vanities frm vendor during event, they cost the least most of the time. U will nvr regret it

Last edited by Magemagix; 04-07-2018 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Added pics
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Is not old players fault u guys werent here during the time this exclusive vanity was released.

It was meant to be vry exclusive only available during that event, devs made that clear.

Also instead of asking for the same vanity or a recolour with the same concept. Why dont u guys thing of something similar? Like a camping backpack with no animations nd symmetric if u want it that way?

That will make both old nd new players happy.

Always try to buy those non tradeable vanities frm vendor during event, they cost the least most of the time. U will nvr regret it

Quick question: Would you personally be alright with a new vanity, that has the same structure as Relic Skull Backpack, but instead, has an undying orb in the place of the skull?

[spoiler]Undying Pack
    [/spoiler]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

As long as the design is different to the original skull backpack,I would like it released.I am open to New items whatever they are,I also missed the skull backpack.Although I know there will be new items in the future that I can hopefully get my hands on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

The undying orb backpack looks cool in my opinion,nice idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yea undying skull backpack like relic then undying orb floating inside the chest it would be a boom to players!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epijay View Post
    Yea undying skull backpack like relic then undying orb floating inside the chest it would be a boom to players!

Haha, unfortunately the idea (maybe someone has submitted in the competition) has missed the LB backpack design competition

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Added link to thread regarding the benefits of this backpack, and reasons players wish to get it so badly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Greetings to all! Especially JustG and and his board of professionals

From my recent surveying of the people in Arcane Legends, I've come to a conclusion that many, many players who do not possess the Dark Love Banner and the Relic Skull Backpack Back Vanity would really love a second chance at getting these 2 items (I myself am among these people)

You may ask: Why should we bring back these vanities? Well here's a good example:

The White Cupid's Toga was first released in Lovecraft 2015. The return of the White Cupid's Toga in the recently concluded Lovecraft 2018 Event was a success. Many players who were yearning for it were satisfied that they were finally able to get the casual, and very comfortable-to-wear toga. It resulted in a WIN-WIN situation for both STS and the AL players. It was even more successful, because it was a token vendor item, players who put in sufficient effort are able to obtain it.

It shall be the same for these two vanities (Dark Love & Relic Skull Backpack), as they will be the new successors, should my suggestion be taken and approved of

[spoiler]Relic Skull Backpack (Vanity)
    [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Dark Love (Vanity)
    [/spoiler]

[spoiler]A player wearing the mentioned vanities. Aren't they awesome?
    [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Vouches

[/spoiler]

So I appeal to the STS Board of Staff members and the Arcane Legends Community: Please do grant us another heavenly chance at obtaining these 2 much-loved and desired vanities!

Please show your support for this suggestion/movement by commenting down below and thank you for your generous and undivided attention

[spoiler]Reasons that this backpack is the right way to go, and to be re-released
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...9&share_type=t[/spoiler]

Can I still get the relic backpack ?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    Can I still get the relic backpack ?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    Well, you can, if Justg and his crew re-releases it

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystalteam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Egg-Hunt 2018 in Arlor is drawing to a close, Happy Easter everybody! Please do take a moment of your time to pen down your thought regarding this topic, thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well i don't understand why people are so desperate for the old vanities n stuffs der anre many new vanities and backpak .for expample goblin cauldron is better den skull just coz it's still available and all can lay hands on it makes it less desirable? Please i was not there in the start of game to and i don't have many things to what old people have but i prefer new stuffs instead of ranting for old ones let the creative team bring new items ..many people have posted very good design of backpak n banner let's get new n stop asking for old stuffs .it's was no one's fault if we started playing late

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    Well i don't understand why people are so desperate for the old vanities n stuffs der anre many new vanities and backpak .for expample goblin cauldron is better den skull just coz it's still available and all can lay hands on it makes it less desirable? Please i was not there in the start of game to and i don't have many things to what old people have but i prefer new stuffs instead of ranting for old ones let the creative team bring new items ..many people have posted very good design of backpak n banner let's get new n stop asking for old stuffs .it's was no one's fault if we started playing late
    What if I told you that we can be granted another chance? Seems worth it to some of us