Thread: For those who wonder what is written :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    I am just wondering 1 thing. Why do you spam emojis so much?
    In all honesty I’ve never heard of “emoji spamming” in my life I’ll break it down for you tho.
    Most of the time when I’m typing I want to relay the emotions I currently am feeling while I type that message so for example if I typed something and it made me give a little chuckle ya know like a small smile or a “hah” I’ll put 1 emoji . If I typed something and I’d made me laugh or it was a good goof ya know I type 3x emojis just showing how funny it was to me in the message now if something was a absolutely hilarious to me ya know something like a knee slapper that it was so funny irl I’m slamming my hands on a surface laughing or like a joker laugh then I put anything over 3x my emojis so something like a . You get it? I think the rest is pretty self explanatory and most times if your using an apple product the emojis pop up while I’m typing to help me relay the emotions much easier ya know? Unfortunately I’m not here to give you lessons on emojis that’s not my purpose and this thread has nothing to do with that topic so I kindly ask you to please stick to the topic at hand as it is very interesting to me and I want players to give there theory as to what some of the symbolism in these vanity’s mean to them so we can bounce off ideas you understand? Thanks player have a nice day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    In all honesty I’ve never heard of “emoji spamming” in my life I’ll break it down for you tho.
    Most of the time when I’m typing I want to relay the emotions I currently am feeling while I type that message so for example if I typed something and it made me give a little chuckle ya know like a small smile or a “hah” I’ll put 1 emoji . If I typed something and I’d made me laugh or it was a good goof ya know I type 3x emojis just showing how funny it was to me in the message now if something was a absolutely hilarious to me ya know something like a knee slapper that it was so funny irl I’m slamming my hands on a surface laughing or like a joker laugh then I put anything over 3x my emojis so something like a . You get it? I think the rest is pretty self explanatory and most times if your using an apple product the emojis pop up while I’m typing to help me relay the emotions much easier ya know? Unfortunately I’m not here to give you lessons on emojis that’s not my purpose and this thread has nothing to do with that topic so I kindly ask you to please stick to the topic at hand as it is very interesting to me and I want players to give there theory as to what some of the symbolism in these vanity’s mean to them so we can bounce off ideas you understand? Thanks player have a nice day

Ohhh so you are spamming emojis every other sentwnce. Got it "player"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Ohhh so you are spamming emojis every other sentwnce. Got it "player"
    Most likely unable to comprehend text I see this trend with a lot of irate players on here sad condition that effects many.

Anyways I already explained that if your not going to comment on the topic at hand then it would be best to just leave the thread? I don’t want this thread to become drama fest this topic is really good and interesting gets me excited to see new replies from other players giving there insight or knowledge on the topic as I find it really important somewhat and I think it wouldn’t be a stretch to ask you to just have some respect for the original poster and stick to the topic and please keep the personal aggression out of here? Private message exists for a reason please use them otherwise keep it out of here have some respect for the OP thanks player