Thread: Concerns About Certain Controversial Issues...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Hey guys,

The Proposed Fix:

The huge advantage Nekro has over other pets (and its mythic counterpart, Scorch) is its amazing shield. It has the damage reduction capability of Blinky (40% incoming damage reduction) for as long as the shield takes to break, or until a certain time (15 seconds I believe, though I could be wrong). I don't propose to reduce this damage reduction; it is after all the pet's greatest asset. Instead, I propose reducing the time the shield lasts to a sane number like 10 seconds or lower. Bear in mind it is very difficult to break a Nekro shield in clashes, since a rogue's already high armor boosts the shield exponentially...forget warriors. I also suggest removing the panic. This seems a little "let's-throw-this-in-here-because-the-description-seems-too-short". There was no need for it lol. Of course, it mainly affects those rogues who don't use razor in clashes as mages and warriors both have essential immunity skills. Nonetheless, this seems pointless and unnecessary. These fixes could of course be only for PvP.

Thoughts?
    The speed last ~5 seconds and the shield last ~10 if untouched.

lvl 41: (((259+703)*1.1)+(2.5*41)) = 1160.7 This is the protection from the new formula.

It has 10% chance to stun passive at 41 and 50% chance to terrify with AA. The terrify can be quite handy with multiple nekros to potentially stun during a rj or an extended clash. Most tanks have to jugg either early in clash or at the end of nekro shield to survive. Mages pretty much the same with shield. I know that shield seems longer than 10 seconds but it's right at 10. I love the pet and love playing against it. It addresses an element to the clashes when both sides have a nekro, of the snipes and one shots and encourages more strategy and teamwork. I wasn't around for when Sam was released, but I've heard it was similar. By the time I started, there were 3-5 Sams a side often enough. Let it run it's course. It's good the game is being more populated with them.
    Last edited by Kriticality; 05-20-2015 at 01:20 AM.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!