Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
I've been thinking about this for a bit now... the only way i can think of to keep people from swapping setups after the start is to have an agreed upon moderator on each team watching the stats, looking for amulets to be equipped, and that seems like alot of effort.

Perhaps allow amulets but keeping the op gear restrictions, or making it a 29 or below tournament to ensure amulets can't be equipped. I would definitely suggest no vanities at all up front to keep people from swapping as well, this would help prevent the need for moderators.

25 crystalline tournament? The sets all have auras and a screenshot from the other team would show the obvious 3pc ring or lack or required gear.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
it's been a personal goal of mine to host an oldschool 30-32 tournament since i started playing there, 30 was dead the last time i tried to. it'll obvs be no vanities, but im a little unsure about how to go about restricting amulets. Perhaps, we could try and get them to give off a smoke for a week while the tourney runs, that's a longshot though. I'll keep thinking on it