Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-09-24 Content Update (286663)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

But dang all those people that spend so much money for their gear went for nothing thats really missed up sts, nerfing rog was a mistake because they are ment to do max damage now mage rule, next thing u know they will nerf mage to make up for the rog nerf making the game even harder to play this is crazy. Sts trying to tell people to quit the game, this is an act of being sick and tired of doing this game been too long and i fell like ur ready for a shut down Thats why ur doing what ur doing which really sucks cause this game means alot to alot of people i hope u fix this chaotic situation because it getting out of hand and its going crazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mo3mo3ney View Post
    But dang all those people that spend so much money for their gear went for nothing thats really missed up sts, nerfing rog was a mistake because they are ment to do max damage now mage rule, next thing u know they will nerf mage to make up for the rog nerf making the game even harder to play this is crazy. Sts trying to tell people to quit the game, this is an act of being sick and tired of doing this game been too long and i fell like ur ready for a shut down Thats why ur doing what ur doing which really sucks cause this game means alot to alot of people i hope u fix this chaotic situation because it getting out of hand and its going crazy
    Don't need to get so triggered. Get your facts right before spreading your beliefs.

Rogues still rule.

Experiment with it and you know if they still do massive damage with proc stacking (Duggar + sunken) compared to mage/war.

Here's an example of rogue dmg after the nerf
    https://youtu.be/s0DFL-TJ1ck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Am sorry. Mages and tanks were never meant to be rogues. Dont get me wrong, i loved the dual proc.
    Rogues have always been about damage but they cant handle mobs as well. Tanks and mages were meant to support the group as a whole with aoe etc..

Everyone should have a purpose and that's what sts is trying to fix.

And I rly think this is just making way for new arcanes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    Am sorry. Mages and tanks were never meant to be rogues. Dont get me wrong, i loved the dual proc.
    Rogues have always been about damage but they cant handle mobs as well. Tanks and mages were meant to support the group as a whole with aoe etc..

Everyone should have a purpose and that's what sts is trying to fix.

And I rly think this is just making way for new arcanes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Rogues shouldn't be able to survive a boss by themselves, in a balanced situation. Rogues should "Support the group" as a whole also, lol. Mobs dont even matter at this point soo...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    You want your rogue to be tanky too? So u can solo hard maps that is totally can by op rogues. LOL
    Asking to nerf war arm and hp? Then war would be totally useless.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk
    thats the idea of the game tanks are tanky and rogues make damage. but if they decries rogues damage and incise warriors damage.... dont u think that also rogues need be more tanky then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seasonedchicked View Post
    What are you talking about

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    i have never seen that one clans has best armor best health and with procs ALSO best damage 2years!!! never seen!!!! now afther TWO YEARS they fix procs!!!!! wow it take to fix 2 YEARS!!!! and after it they decries damage class damage and incise tank class damage WTF !!!!!!!!!!! this game is ridiculous!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    i have never seen that one clans has best armor best health and with procs ALSO best damage 2years!!! never seen!!!! now afther TWO YEARS they fix procs!!!!! wow it take to fix 2 YEARS!!!! and after it they decries damage class damage and incise tank class damage WTF !!!!!!!!!!! this game is ridiculous!!!
    They are just trying to balance things out here rouges still doing so much damage then other classes while other class are also struggling for survive i am a tank and i am dying from mobs and bosses while i have full arcane it could also be the reason i didn’t learn new map mechanics till now but still i should not die cause i am a decent tank with 1.8k str .
    As a tank i need to be able to sustain damage and keep agro and these two things also not working for tanks .
    While rouges are dying equally as tanks and dealing 3-4 times of damage at same time isnt fair .
    It supposed to be balanced so reducing rouges damage isnt a bad thing it will balance things out .
    The problem is mages are same as before they are not in a major disadvantage as tanks and with this update they will deal equal damage as rouges .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

What are you talking about

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

You do realize that there wasn't even a noticable difference on the nerf and buff. My rogue can hit these mini bosses and 1 shot them, and I can solo the maps very fast as a rog.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You do realize that there wasn't even a noticable difference on the nerf and buff. My rogue can hit these mini bosses and 1 shot them, and I can solo the maps very fast as a rog.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    lol 2 years warriors SOLO red portal in elite wave 50 EAZYYYYY eazy and that was all okey, when in same time rogue can do ever wave 25 in red portal ... it was all okey... but now !!! rogue do solo mini boss in new map and NOW NEED REDUCE damage class damage lol wtf are u relay seriously?!?!??

maybe they should make to every class all same ! same damage same armor same health same skills same procs all same then maybe that ****t talk will end ??? what u think ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

thats the idea of the game tanks are tanky and rogues make damage. but if they decries rogues damage and incise warriors damage.... dont u think that also rogues need be more tanky then?
    Why u insisting to compete to war? Its PVE....
    Rogue is already superior to war.
    They only increase war dmg on PVE cuz war is so slow to kill a single mob and take hours to clear one new map.
    Rogue are already op. It is just a slightly nerf that cant even noticeable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

lol 2 years warriors SOLO red portal in elite wave 50 EAZYYYYY eazy and that was all okey, when in same time rogue can do ever wave 25 in red portal ... it was all okey... but now !!! rogue do solo mini boss in new map and NOW NEED REDUCE damage class damage lol wtf are u relay seriously?!?!??

maybe they should make to every class all same ! same damage same armor same health same skills same procs all same then maybe that ****t talk will end ??? what u think ?
    What do you mean easy? Lol go try it. Only pro and op war can do it.
    Rogue is weak against clearing mobs and evg has a lot mobs. Even mage that can clear mobs is still behind in evg score of rogue.
    Then how about fly and hydra? That can do 1-5s by op rogue.
    Different class have their advantage and disadvantage. Please try to understand it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

What do you mean easy? Lol go try it. Only pro and op war can do it.
    Rogue is weak against clearing mobs and evg has a lot mobs. Even mage that can clear mobs is still behind in evg score of rogue.
    Then how about fly and hydra? That can do 1-5s by op rogue.
    Different class have their advantage and disadvantage. Please try to understand it.

im more then pro rogue im one of the best rogue and i cant do ever near 25 red portal solo...
    if i remember right maros was every time top 1 team at hydra or is im worng plz tell me plz?!
    i have crap gears on my war and i did eazzzzyyyyy solo wave 40 red portal eazy with crap gears!! so dont talk me shiiiiit abaut warriors i have try it my self!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

im more then pro rogue im one of the best rogue and i cant do ever near 25 red portal solo...
    if i remember right maros was every time top 1 team at hydra or is im worng plz tell me plz?!
    i have crap gears on my war and i did eazzzzyyyyy solo wave 40 red portal eazy with crap gears!! so dont talk me shiiiiit abaut warriors i have try it my self!!
    i have tested my self so i know very good but this game makers dont test anything they just make bad dissensions, i think they should start testing before they do anything big tip for sts !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

im more then pro rogue
    LMAO, best joke today

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

i have tested my self so i know very good but this game makers dont test anything they just make bad dissensions, i think they should start testing before they do anything big tip for sts !!!
    It's a game. If you don't like it, leave it. No one will force you to play it.

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelyx View Post
    It's a game. If you don't like it, leave it. No one will force you to play it.

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk
    +1

i dont wana play this kind game where is sooo hard unbalance between classics, where game makers not test anything and belive me many other is thinking same way. this was funny and best game 8 years what i have played it, but no more we all waited soo much that new expansion that they gona fix thing but no. now its not any more funny and this way this great game gona die very soon sad!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Lol its TEAM thats why he can lol
    War cant do LB solo in hydra and fly.
    Top op rogue can.
    War can do evg solo.
    Rogue totally can do too.
    Because evg gives opportunity to rogue and mage that they have lb for different class.
    What do you want bro? Rogue can do wave 50+? What is this rogue legends? That rogue can do other class can do?
    Cant u just not understand the advantage and disavantage of different class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol its TEAM thats why he can lol
    War cant do LB solo in hydra and fly.
    Top op rogue can.
    War can do evg solo.
    Rogue totally can do too.
    Because evg gives opportunity to rogue and mage that they have lb for different class.
    What do you want bro? Rogue can do wave 50+? What is this rogue legends? That rogue can do other class can do?
    Cant u just not understand the advantage and disavantage of different class?

see my point! game makers not test and lisen anything. warriors is completing always abut hydra and fly. how hard is make top list for every class, plz tell me how hard it is ?!

why red portal because GOLD (money) is everything in this game! if 1 clans can run eazy 50 waves and another can run only 20 is hudge differences of gold getting and thats is BIG BIG BIG problem... see my point i believe u are more smart then this game makers and understand the point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

see my point! game makers not test and lisen anything. warriors is completing always abut hydra and fly. how hard is make top list for every class, plz tell me how hard it is ?!

why red portal because GOLD (money) is everything in this game! if 1 clans can run eazy 50 waves and another can run only 20 is hudge differences of gold getting and thats is BIG BIG BIG problem... see my point i believe u are more smart then this game makers and understand the point
    also i believe and MANY other belive to that the top list should be for all class own or/and if team then the team mast be 3 ppl 1 warrior 1 rogue and 1 mage! but sts not lessening they dont care they like this kind drama...