Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-08-18 Content Update (294571)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We knew it was a risk to have a goal where everyone benefits in the end (as AL sentiment recently tends to be "Yes for me, but not for thee"), but we thought it might be fun to attempt it again nevertheless.

Given the negative reaction to unlocking 'something for everyone,' we will discuss if changes need to be made to the planned second phase. I'm not saying we're going to back off phase two, but that we'll talk about this disappointing community reaction.

Best wishes!
    Community goals that work towards unlocking an specific piece of content for everyone work wonderfully, even more when this goal is bound to be completed within the game without the need to interact with the forum.

No, when the deal is for "some" of the community to work in order to unlock a "reward" instead of an actual piece of content that then, would lead to obtaining the reward I think is what wasn't the best idea to carry on.

Usually forum related contest/goal's rewards are directed to players who actually participate in the contest/goal so the reactions are normal imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Community goals that work towards unlocking an specific piece of content for everyone work wonderfully, even more when this goal is bound to be completed within the game without the need to interact with the forum.

No, when the deal is for "some" of the community to work in order to unlock a "reward" instead of an actual piece of content that then, would lead to obtaining the reward I think is what wasn't the best idea to carry on.

Usually forum related contest/goal's rewards are directed to players who actually participate in the contest/goal so the reactions are normal imo.
    Now, when the deal is...*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

We knew it was a risk to have a goal where everyone benefits in the end (as AL sentiment recently tends to be "Yes for me, but not for thee"), but we thought it might be fun to attempt it again nevertheless.

Given the negative reaction to unlocking 'something for everyone,' we will discuss if changes need to be made to the planned second phase. I'm not saying we're going to back off phase two, but that we'll talk about this disappointing community reaction.

Best wishes!
    thx boss, i appreciate it.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

or just give the 200 participants a 50 platinums at least so that they can buy the 2nd banner since it cost platinums. I did a little push on the first community challenge since some players are ignoring it. We would appreciate a "lil gift". (well i do, i dunno about the others... LOL)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

a special badge or title for 200 players who participated on it will be highly appreciated as well. It doesn't matter if we'll receive a delay reward. just give a lil bit of justice on it. tavern is full of players who didn't even participated on the community goal and they're buying that banner without knowing what even happened or how its been added to the game. thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Clearly says global goal for the entire community. No idea why people are being greedy.

-1 on adding new rewards for the people that posted since it was not announced on the original thread

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Understood - and we may do something like that in the future.

The point of this one was a 'Community Goal,' where everyone in the community benefits once the goal is reached.
    I think ur original idea was the right one. If you agree with this suggestion then while garetta and underhull expansion came out, should only those who helped open new maps, that igns mentioned in the statue, should only have access to new maps?
    I don't think so.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

What bothers is not that everyone has it, it's that people who didn't even bother to participate have the prize. It was only 200 ss and it took more than a week, but in the game there are already hundreds of people with the banner and minutes only passed.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    I think ur original idea was the right one. If you agree with this suggestion then while garetta and underhull expansion came out, should only those who helped open new maps, that igns mentioned in the statue, should only have access to new maps?
    I don't think so.

Indeed - the concept for all global goal content is that a few committed players make it happen for the greater good.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    I don't think so.

Bad example, they are totally different things, people help unlock content. They didn't really receive anything really, they still had to farm if they wanted to take advantage of the unlocked map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I don't mind making the Round 1 challenge reward being available for everyone, it's a good thing that people some people are now aware of this and might participate on to the next one, which making the Round 2 challenge reward bound to those who participated feels more rewarding.

One thing to add though, can you guys add some add effects on the Round 2 Reward?

Also, please no more with those work-my-***-24/7 APs or spend-500m-worth-of-f2p-experience APs. It's already hard to climb the leaderboards for class some p2w APs are manageable like Housing and Pets, but badges is just bad idea imho.

Or rather put the badges APs in Assets providing no Achievement Points and reward a beautiful, colorful and unique Banners and Titles like what you did back then with 25k APs making it more rewarding exclusively for hard earned assets for those players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Are the previous badges going to be allowed for badges obtained? Many players have achieved many badges in the past. What about banners being added?
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

No - they're OP enough as it is... especially now that you're not dodging your way out of the reflections :-)
    Can u give spirit items high base stats(slightly lower than new arcanes) so they're good in PvP for stats??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It’s Hard for seasonal to run while aps keep adding 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 🥹🥹

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Can you make the 20 badges collect overall as progress in game so far? I don't really think there's anyone currently owning 20 at once unless its top lb event running. Myself having 10+ I had couple different ones for seasonal leaderboards in the past (monthly ones for example) and it would kinda make sense to add it to general progress to get the achievement?

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Badges and titles that can't even be gotten anymore shouldn't count towards giving aps, every achievment should be obtainable by everyone.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Badges and titles that can't even be gotten anymore shouldn't count towards giving aps, every achievment should be obtainable by everyone.
    AGREED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I had to login to reply to say..

I don't want anything for participating, and neither should anyone else tbh. IDC. I just enjoyed sending a funny photo, that in itself is a reward.

Also, round 1 was clearly just a test.. XD

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It's 10x stack pearl mean mix between mhytic and arcane pearl or 10x stack each (10x mhytic pearl and 10x arcane pearl)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    +1111111111

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk