Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-24 Content Update (299242)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

of course best class gets a buff
    while marianos bow still does more damage than kraken bow and rogues dont even have an ultimate

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Give rogues and mages that x6 ulti and yall can have that 20%buff
    Killing mobs is the new thing right?? So why not fix ultimates next
    This has been on yalls "To do List" since expansion over a year ago
    All classes can solo run with 2k or more op kraken gear

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Loucks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    Not surprised, warrior with the most HP and Armor wants to have similar damage to rogues and mages. Where's this fairness that you claim you want? Buff mages and rogs hp and armor and then maybe we can talk about Warrior's damage.
    If u die you’re literally bad, sure we have heal/jugg whatever but mages and rogue don’t even die meanwhile they do 3x the damage 🧐

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #104
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Yes, I would love to see something like that coming back, I'm not sure how players today are not bored of running the same map over and over again for hours just for some gold, I meant I understand it's a guaranteed reward, but there's nothing exciting about it.

The hard maps created friends, the happiness of beating down a hard boss was just speechless, everything was so balanced, of course these maps were designed for the best players but at least we had a GOAL to achieve (getting the best gear to run these elite maps for huge rewards) not just the "aps", some of the new aps are just ridiculous (100 badge AP is crazy) I want to have fun and spend some time with new friends not run a map like a robot
    We haven't given up on difficulty.

The Design team is working on something called the "Arcane Dungeon," and it's meant to strip out all those things that make running Arlor so very easy (even if you're not well-geared).

Last year a game came out called "Elden Ring." When I first heard about it I figured it would just be another impossibly hard 'Dark Souls' game but with better graphics. I figured that only hardcore souls fans would really care about it because the difficulty would be so crushing. Turns out (almost) everybody loves it! Now, I'm not comparing our humble Arcane Legends to what is widely believed to be the best game ever created; but I am saying that after over a decade of accessibility we should do our very best to deliver something that grinds your guts and slashes your spirit to pieces... because that's love :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

You guys are nostalgia merchants. Because I BET if we were back in the "good days" of arcane legends, there would still be people complaining about how it's hard to survive and how they have to run back to the boss and if there can be a way for them to have an item which they can respawn that isn't plat. Stop with the nostalgia and thinking that everything would be perfect if the game went back to a stage where it's developed from.
    And you're right, when the lvl 26 expansion went live a lot of players complained about the hard difficulty, but we used to it, also, the loot (back then) was amazing, as only there you could get the mage staff "firesquid" or something like that, I know the game has changed, I simply would like to see something exciting (again), I meant after I reached 1B gold there is nothing relevant or good to do now, hope this helps to clear what I am trying to say

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    If u die you’re literally bad, sure we have heal/jugg whatever but mages and rogue don’t even die meanwhile they do 3x the damage ��
    3x the damage? Maybe because Idk those are damage classes? Lmaooo like I said.. buff mage and rogs hp and armor to warriors then we can talk about damage ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    And you're right, when the lvl 26 expansion went live a lot of players complained about the hard difficulty, but we used to it, also, the loot (back then) was amazing, as only there you could get the mage staff "firesquid" or something like that, I know the game has changed, I simply would like to see something exciting (again), I meant after I reached 1B gold there is nothing relevant or good to do now, hope this helps to clear what I am trying to say
    I get what you're saying. As cinco said, some arcane dungeon will be coming out this year so maybe this can please your desires.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

ill finish my feedback with nice words from encryptions: „Tank sucks play rogue“

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Not surprised, warrior with the most HP and Armor wants to have similar damage to rogues and mages. Where's this fairness that you claim you want? Buff mages and rogs hp and armor and then maybe we can talk about Warrior's damage.
    Wtf u talking about when on duel i Got 1 shoted from 1.9k dex rog throught 3kstr+jugg+meph which was 49khp and 9k armor most hp and armor ? Huh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanecacan View Post
    Wtf u talking about when on duel i Got 1 shoted from 1.9k dex rog throught 3kstr+jugg+meph which was 49khp and 9k armor most hp and armor ? Huh
    Please entertain me on how that is relevant to buffing warrior damage? So if u have more damage u won't get one shot? Is that your point?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

lol warrior will never gonna be on par with rogue and mage dmg, they’re literally dmg dealers, we have ult+survivability. We’re in an era of shorter maps/portal bosses where everyone want short quick burst dmg and kill everything under 1 min.
    I was hoping for a dmg buff on kraken sword but i’ll take the cd reduction since you can now spam it more on bosses. Hopefully with this new ‘Arcane Map’, warrs can be alot more useful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

discuss more about the adjustment in the gold loot of zodias map. even because if the drop of gold is bad, it makes no difference if krak or neptaris are bad seeing that one thing is linked to another. Btw 1+ for the buffs , it's always welcomed

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

and i just l0ot 10k gold at boss with using 1000gl set in e.sunk. guys, wats wr0ng or happening with the game? i bet people starting to disapoint with ds gl elitemap buff. ds game is dying without glmap. during evg people lo0t 30 to 40 k at 800gl set and people play a lot even theres n0 event as l0ng as evg opens.there is realy a big diference. and whats with the 81 arcane craken staff. it proc 500% to 600% damage c0mpare 2 0ther kraken weap0n. there is imbalance happening. how b0ut the melee or cl0se range character? cant u guys see d big diference with the weap0n. arm0r arcane are well balance nd fair. but the weap0n? 0mg

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This is incorrect - the weapons need continual reevaluation due to the introduction of newer gear (whether this is upgraded stuff for existing slots or brand new equipment in new slots).
    Hi, maybe u consider poor people who use nepta bcz is cheap than kraken and can kill boss with this, now they gonna having a big problem, just say ...

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

3x the damage? Maybe because Idk those are damage classes? Lmaooo like I said.. buff mage and rogs hp and armor to warriors then we can talk about damage ty
    Why need a buff when no class dies ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alainalvar1988 View Post
    and i just l0ot 10k gold at boss with using 1000gl set in e.sunk. guys, wats wr0ng or happening with the game? i bet people starting to disapoint with ds gl elitemap buff. ds game is dying without glmap. during evg people lo0t 30 to 40 k at 800gl set and people play a lot even theres n0 event as l0ng as evg opens.there is realy a big diference. and whats with the 81 arcane craken staff. it proc 500% to 600% damage c0mpare 2 0ther kraken weap0n. there is imbalance happening. how b0ut the melee or cl0se range character? cant u guys see d big diference with the weap0n. arm0r arcane are well balance nd fair. but the weap0n? 0mg

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
    You went from future or backwards?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Goldloot still feels broken in elite zodias
    Might as well farm normal maps for less deaths
    As stated above evg dropped more last expansion
    Open the portals so we can test them aswell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Loucks View Post
    Idk about ya'll but I'm running last map of zodias elite and Im getting a consistent 100k per run with 920gl... pretty good if you ask me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Why need a buff when no class dies ?
    Why wars need a damage buff when aegis and armor can clear miniboss and mobs fast then the mages or rogs can clean the boss up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Loucks View Post
    For me gold there is now better sts did a great job for buffing the 3rd and 4th map, all class needs it too for better run and fast.