Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Harvest 2021!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Stacking Bleed effect sounds new? It's never been worded like that before? The Camo Vanities are nice! Any upcoming Content updates coming for Mythic Weapons? Seems like Rogue and Mages Weapons need to be looked at again. And people our still having issues with Proc visibility.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Stacking Bleed effect sounds new? It's never been worded like that before? The Camo Vanities are nice! Any upcoming Content updates coming for Mythic Weapons? Seems like Rogue and Mages Weapons need to be looked at again. And people our still having issues with Proc visibility.
    With respect to proc chances? Yeah - I've seen the commentary and I've tested and re-tested... only to find that they are working properly. There is also considerable difference between fighting mobs that crush your hit chance (in Zodias) versus those that do not. I've seen quite a few comments clarifying how follow-up and charged attacks can miss in these circumstances.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    With respect to proc chances? Yeah - I've seen the commentary and I've tested and re-tested... only to find that they are working properly. There is also considerable difference between fighting mobs that crush your hit chance (in Zodias) versus those that do not. I've seen quite a few comments clarifying how follow-up and charged attacks can miss in these circumstances.
    Its about proc visibility...

Example : 3 mages with rifle at same boss, all charging auto-attacks to trigger "pressure crush". There is a clear visual warning when it happens, but how could you say which one of those 3 mages made it?
    I'd suggest to add an icon on top left of screen, same place as we had location ones. Or some visual effect on toon like Aquaris staff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I agree, for example as daggers its really hard to maintain the proc and kill alot of mobs at once, because mobs run away as in move around alot. plus i feel like its limited to curtain amount of mobs that u can hit at once; for example, if there was 14+ mobs its very hard to hit them all, and ur gonna miss half if the proc time and wast it all. And regarding bow, it is very hard to focus on what target u wanna hit. In my opinion for single target weapons we should be able to chose what target we should hit, like press on the target and pick what i wanna attack. I wish u would consider what i sad, and give a feed back ty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mo3mo3ney View Post
    I agree, for example as daggers its really hard to maintain the proc and kill alot of mobs at once, because mobs run away as in move around alot. plus i feel like its limited to curtain amount of mobs that u can hit at once; for example, if there was 14+ mobs its very hard to hit them all, and ur gonna miss half of the proc time and wast it all. And regarding bow, it is very hard to focus on what target u wanna hit. In my opinion for single target weapons we should be able to chose what target we should hit, like press on the target and pick what i wanna attack. I wish u would consider what i said, and give a feed back ty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Typo correction