Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lets talk about the Arlor sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    lol why not ban mista in forums always suggest nonsense and stand for it that makes these threads long and full of dramas. Its simple lol bringing back old vanities woudnt make it valuable but merely to remove the value of it. Most surely would better want to wear tree set that is worth 250m which is rare than 500k each worn by all.
    I’m giving a healthy opinion on things I’m not causing any drama and never do I intend to idk why you like to follow me around these threads but I ask you to please leave me alone I have enough fans already also it’s a vanity and just leads back to the selfish kind of point I was saying earlier what I’m saying is only an opinion it’s not factual and everyone is open to disagree with me that’s what a discussion is idk why you players take things so personal when it’s never that serious relax and take a DEEP breathe please I would highly advice this method to help calm the nerves. This is only my opinion once again to call it nonsense is very hurtful and toxic please refrain from using this type of language towards me my responses don’t merit them thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

lol why not ban mista in forums always suggest nonsense and stand for it that makes these threads long and full of dramas. Its simple lol bringing back old vanities woudnt make it valuable but merely to remove the value of it. Most surely would better want to wear tree set that is worth 250m which is rare than 500k each worn by all.
    Mista wants everyone to have what every people have? Is that right? Cuz it’s ridiculous if Sts would even do it. There’s no challenge in this game if everything is being givin out for cheap price/cost. Would be an easy game. No thrill, no excitement, no challenges, just a game with PURE PURE heart like people didn’t use real money to grind on the game’s events...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xarlorianx View Post
    Same here. I hope Sts would give free LB vanities to all players and Extra 500m Gold for starter. Would be really nice. But i guess they won’t, cuz making them rare and making it difficult for players to get it is part of Sts business. We all know it’s a game but Sts need to make money too . However, making vendors and putting vanity set for 300 plat...I mean Sts will make money from every players who buy those vanities for 300 plat but has a larger cost and affect to larger valued items. Would be nice if Sts give them for free right?

Never said for them to give it for free I mean obviously they would be for plat I’m saying re releasing them would be a good idea and the vanity’s that sts creates to be “rare” are usually event lb vanity’s that are bound to the characters making them un tradable like the Toy soldier set that was for last winter leaderboard hence they would be called rare because there only for the leaderboard players they can’t be bought or sold to other players see? These only my opinions tho

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Mista wants everyone to have what every people have? Is that right? Cuz it’s ridiculous if Sts would even do it. There’s no challenge in this game if everything is being givin out for cheap price/cost. Would be an easy game. No thrill, no excitement, no challenges, just a game with PURE PURE heart like people didn’t use real money to grind on the game’s events...

Bro dont subscribe to him lol hes been doing these in all threads, all threads different topics he always instigate dramas. Last thread he were in is when he offered 150m to gnarled set when auto is 70m and ofc just a fake offer, he made alibis that hinder him to buy it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Never said for them to give it for free I mean obviously they would be for plat I’m saying re releasing them would be a good idea and the vanity’s that sts creates to be “rare” are usually event lb vanity’s that are bound to the characters making them un tradable like the Toy soldier set that was for last winter leaderboard hence they would be called rare because there only for the leaderboard players they can’t be bought or sold to other players see? These only my opinions tho

Yeah jaguar hands were bound but some are being sold? Like?? Uhmm? Rare?? Im talking about the old stuff that weren’t bound before. OLD vanities RARE vanities. You might be Talking about new vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Bro dont subscribe to him lol hes been doing these in all threads, all threads different topics he always instigate dramas. Last thread he were in is when he offered 150m to gnarled set when auto is 70m and ofc just a fake offer, he made alibis that hinder him to buy it.
    I want readers to read this conversation and see how the players with animosity towards me drag in other conversations that have nothing to do with this thread then claim that with the amount of respect I’ve shown every player in my responses here how I am the one “instigating” drama when they bring up false allegations that can easily be disproven with research this fan is persistent and negative towards me no matter what the discussion is about that is such a shame. Any player reading my responses knows the truth nevertheless everyone is subjected to having there own opinions

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yeah jaguar hands were bound but some are being sold? Like?? Uhmm? Rare?? Im talking about the old stuff that weren’t bound before. OLD vanities RARE vanities. You might be Talking about new vanities

My apologies for the misinterpretation then but my stance is the same if sts decides to re release these vanity’s towards the public then I won’t have a problem with it and considering that there old vanity’s if a player stops playing the game because one of the “old” vanity’s they have been sitting on for years get re released that’s there burden to carry it’s only a cosmetic item and doesn’t hinder any of your progress in the game therefore my stance is the same I don’t see it as a problem

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Ya'll writing the script for The Emoji Movie 2 or something?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystalteam For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

My apologies for the misinterpretation then but my stance is the same if sts decides to re release these vanity’s towards the public then I won’t have a problem with it and considering that there old vanity’s if a player stops playing the game because one of the “old” vanity’s they have been sitting on for years get re released that’s there burden to carry it’s only a cosmetic item and doesn’t hinder any of your progress in the game therefore my stance is the same I don’t see it as a problem

When u say it’s only cosmetic, it’s like I’m saying gears is only gears. Well everybody got no problem in gears cuz expansions will always come. But for vanities? It is only cosmetics, however, people ARE actually making progress on these bcuz of their effort/patience/enjoyment on these items. If these are really your opinion, I would like to see you make a thread about Sts bringing back medusa/yeti/frank/tree/ ghost set being rereleased on vendors and other events. I wonder how the thread would go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

When u say it’s only cosmetic, it’s like I’m saying gears is only gears. Well everybody got no problem in gears cuz expansions will always come. But for vanities? It is only cosmetics, however, people ARE actually making progress on these bcuz of their effort/patience/enjoyment on these items. If these are really your opinion, I would like to see you make a thread about Sts bringing back medusa/yeti/frank/tree/ ghost set being rereleased on vendors and other events. I wonder how the thread would go.

Gears come and go and gears are actually needed for progress in the game you do know that right? and your saying that obtaining these vanity’s helps level up your character and complete Aps??? I am only responding to what this thread is about with my opinions I don’t need to make an entire separate thread because I don’t care for it that much to be honest with you I’m just saying in my opinion bringing back these vanity’s does not effect your progress in the game at all you still will have them if you already obtained them previously just that others will have it also once again I see nothing negative there but then again these are only my opinions

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Lets talk about the Arlor sets

Gears come and go and gears are actually needed for progress in the game you do know that right? and your saying that obtaining these vanity’s helps level up your character and complete Aps??? I am only responding to what this thread is about with my opinions I don’t need to make an entire separate thread because I don’t care for it that much to be honest with you I’m just saying in my opinion bringing back these vanity’s does not effect your progress in the game at all you still will have them if you already obtained them previously just that others will have it also once again I see nothing negative there but then again these are only my opinions

Right. Right. Well it does affect everything in game sir not the game in general but the players who play this game with such care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

-1 to bringing the old shet back, pls no.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I think you should be banned for being persistent nonsense and nuisance in all threads.

This is just my opinion.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Mista JUST to let you know. If you ever played this game like how most of the people in this thread played it since it started....before u start such actions...u might want to rethinkit if u are one of the devs. Think of it like a dominoes...everything gets affected. Major effects on the economy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Cinco said he will take it into consideration and I think he’s should weight the positives vs the negatives and I think then it would be clear that this is not a bad idea at all the old vanity holders will still have them and some new players will have them the overall experience of the game does not change unless in my opinion you have a egotistical mind set besides that I think it’s a great idea and I am totally Up for that idea

+1 From The Burger Baron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Mista JUST to let you know. If you ever played this game like how most of the people in this thread played it since it started....before u start such actions...u might want to rethinkit if u are one of the devs. Think of it like a dominoes...everything gets affected. Major effects on the economy

What year did I start playing? You don’t know? Oh wow, then I don’t think it would be a reasonable thing to just make assumptions about me without knowing anything about me besides my stance on this thread and with that out of the way my stance has not wavered I don’t see how this would be so bad and effect the economy like you say it will the vanity will just drop in price but how will that change anything? Again I’m not seeing what you players are trying to get me to believe how this is detrimental in any way to the progress of the player and the game in general vanity’s are only cosmetic items and don’t effect your gameplay in any way really but again this is only my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I don't see any reason to bring it back after what happened last time. Hardly anyone wears it now because of the mass hysteria it caused.
    I can't see it being popular again somehow, I may be wrong.
    If I'm right, well it's a shame because that vanity is classy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

P.S. I was referring to Green Arlor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't see any reason to bring it back after what happened last time. Hardly anyone wears it now because of the mass hysteria it caused.
    I can't see it being popular again somehow, I may be wrong.
    If I'm right, well it's a shame because that vanity is classy.
    Yes and they also released the red one, albeit they added jewels to it ..but essentially the essence was red and yet here again we have the same old arguments. I wish for a white version of arlor tbh with snowflakes on or even a short version dress like the original witch one in white with snowflakes, complete with fairy wings and a star wand

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Out of 60 replies there is like 40 of MistaGrinch replies and rest is others. Dude at this point you are just spamming. Most thready its you just spamming reply after reply. Just chill a bit