Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2020 Event Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post
    Its called monetization. Its how they keep the lights on. Its how the game remains to be free to play. You dont have to spend money to obtain anything that people ARE spending to get. Just use gold in the Auction House...............
    The game is free to play but not free to get what you want. The average new player won’t even try to get money or will end up scamming to earn money or black market. You can’t get rich without an event running and the only good items that can be worth profit are the items that are worth platinum. I mean it’s like 80% on forums are clueless..... on YouTube even is see all these complaints and reviews and even calling out the company about how they release content. It’s a big shame, I hear everything and come on forums to get some better content since it’s pay to win and people are saying it’s ok. Only on forums......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    The game is free to play but not free to get what you want. The average new player won’t even try to get money or will end up scamming to earn money or black market. You can’t get rich without an event running and the only good items that can be worth profit are the items that are worth platinum. I mean it’s like 80% on forums are clueless..... on YouTube even is see all these complaints and reviews and even calling out the company about how they release content. It’s a big shame, I hear everything and come on forums to get some better content since it’s pay to win and people are saying it’s ok. Only on forums......
    A new player isn't going to thrive in this game even if you brought everything back. Fixing PvE is the utmost focus if you truly care about this game continuing to exist in the near future. Yet you can't fix PvE if you don't have a stable PvP community. This game revolves around PvP after all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    A new player isn't going to thrive in this game even if you brought everything back. Fixing PvE is the utmost focus if you truly care about this game continuing to exist in the near future. Yet you can't fix PvE if you don't have a stable PvP community. This game revolves around PvP after all.
    Fr only reason i ever pved was to pvp and the pvp lvls that were fun to play r dead so y waste time in thrax pveers farmed to sell loot to the pvpers theres a simple fix to this and we have already suggested it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Halloween 2020 Event Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Flambladom View Post
    Well this I disagree with and this is why. Best items in the game or what dextra or something pet / sapphire set for farming /ugly seater / new wolf moon light set. And all these items that I can remeber were obtainable even for non plat players.

The ugly sweater you have to farm you just need to farm non stop like crazy on a Christmas event which I hope will continue ever year. The other items are form event but you could use event points(in game currency)to buy the item. Or you could buy the non tradable version with plats.

I don’t think the problem players are having is obtaining the items I think the problem is some are upset not having the tradable version they can sell for gold.. no one even have to spend plats($$$) to open crates any more cause now there is crate keys which mean u can now get any item that a plat player can get without spending one buck.( I get it people still wanna say oh but 50 plat keys cause 5m——you can farm like 1-3m or more a hour with good gold farming gear at max level. And then still find another reason to complain like they say “but why should I have to farm plat players don’t. ) regardless how much plat /non plat player give feedback to make it fair some players will never be Satisfied.

So with that in mind say everyone got the tradable pet for free after a event like they did Barkley’s after dark hollow. I was so up set cause I spent so much time farming recipe and gold buying these pets then they just give us all extra free. The exact pet(not recovers eyes or leafs not different name exactly the same!!!! Not even non tradable.(you should get something cause u like it—???. (No not in that case cause I could have did the event on char I wanna level or max on 3 alts char and got ever single item after event in a day work. People on one account would have had to farm the whole time in hope to be able to craft them.

Now I do not even chance wasting to much time farming any event if they give the same reward as what we farm for free.

Dark hollow events was one of the best(as fun to play), up there with gaulet but dark hollow was missing the most important thing and that was a super rare item loot.

This event is cool just which there was more monsters scattered and more chest to break
    And a hard mode that is for really good and geared player that drop some new unique upgrades gear
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 10-26-2020 at 01:01 PM.