Thread: The Thread o' the Future: By the Legends Guild

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. Yes, we knew there would be some who would not agree with the potion cooldown, however keep in mind a 2-3 second cooldown was our general idea. This would mean having to make other changes as well... Some of which we suggested. The main point is that enchantess healing is hardly necessary, and often times players find themselves pressing the potion button much more than their skill buttons in fights.

On another note if you guys have any ideas we didn't mention feel free to post them in the thread.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. Yes, we knew there would be some who would not agree with the potion cooldown, however keep in mind a 2-3 second cooldown was our general idea. This would mean having to make other changes as well... Some of which we suggested. The main point is that enchantess healing is hardly necessary, and often times players find themselves pressing the potion button much more than their skill buttons in fights.

On another note if you guys have any ideas we didn't mention feel free to post them in the thread.
    Dont really agree with the potions. This is because a boss monster can crit hit me for 50% of my health. I need to pot 3 times to get back to full health, and if I have to wait 5-10 seconds for that, it would be dangerous. He might punch my delicate face again. Death would be imminent and I dont have time to go type "heal plz"

Enchanters heal is rendered useless because frankly, most people dont play to be co-operative. Frankly I dont trust any enchantress to heal me, I rather not take the chance and rather spend some pots.

As for the respec glitch, though I do not approve of it, I think its a excellent way to encourage people to spend more money on the game lol