Thread: I have an idea that might potentially bring balace to pvp..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default I have an idea that might potentially bring balace to pvp..

This and more ideas like this might bring back balance to pvp, bc rn we already know its not.

"When a rogue uses shadow piercer and a mage uses gale, the gale wins"

Why should rogue shadow piercer beat gale force? it seems to me the gale force should win.

Rn it doesnt work this way but why should a rogue get the advantage?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Any chance you are just trying to nerf rogue class until its completely useless?
    Don't quote me

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    Any chance you are just trying to nerf rogue class until its completely useless?
    If a gale force could stop a piercer attack it wouldnt make rogue uselss Dont exaggerate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    If a gale force could stop a piercer attack it wouldnt make rogue uselss Dont exaggerate.
    This is correct.
    But this is not the first thread of yours trying to nerf rogue
    Don't quote me

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    This is correct.
    But this is not the first thread of yours trying to nerf rogue
    Ive never said nerf rogue, ever. I said fix mage shield so it works instantly and ive posted about mana pacs and ive pointed out that rogue skills entail abilities that exceed mages abilities. I never said or indicated rogue should be nerfed.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Ive never said nerf rogue, ever.
    hahahah all ur threads about rogue

look here:

This and more ideas like this might bring back balance to pvp, bc rn we already know its not.

"When a rogue uses shadow piercer and a mage uses gale, the gale wins"

Why should rogue shadow piercer beat gale force? it seems to me the gale force should win.

Rn it doesnt work this way but why should a rogue get the advantage?
    so, warriors skyward smash has almost same mechanics as pierser, where u told just word about warr?

same as about mana, i've tried vs some warriors in tdm, its they who need mana more than rogue (because most rogues already have mana pets), did u say anything about warrior? no, everything what u are trying to tell is " ROGUES ROGUES ROGUES, NERF ROGUES", yea u dont telling it straight, but trying to hide it behind ur very "clever" threads

balance pvp? its obviously that for balance just need remove all reflects, buff warrior/mage's stats, and make all procs useless or very weak in pvp

"I have an idea" - ur ideas only to dominate pvp on support class, too pathetic

ps: wish ur bugged devices will never fixed
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 07-27-2019 at 04:24 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    hahahah all ur threads about rogue

look here:

so, warriors skyward smash has almost same mechanics as pierser, where u told just word about warr?

same as about mana, i've tried vs some warriors in tdm, its they who need mana more than rogue (because most rogues already have mana pets), did u say anything about warrior? no, everything what u are trying to tell is " ROGUES ROGUES ROGUES, NERF ROGUES", yea u dont telling it straight, but trying to hide it behind ur very "clever" threads

balance pvp? its obviously that for balance just need remove all reflects, buff warrior/mage's stats, and make all procs useless or very weak in pvp

"I have an idea" - ur ideas only to dominate pvp on support class, too pathetic

ps: wish ur bugged devices will never fixed
    Lol. U mad bro? U think my threads are very clever? I cant tell if ur mad or wanna start a fan club for me.i dont say much about warriors bc warriors in 63 pvp cant kill me and i cant kill them. Rogues on the other hand kill everyone. Its obvious rogues are the dominant pvp class. This was even validated by Cinco when he said rogues are inherantly better bc of game designs. Im simply providing ways to balance pvp without nerfing anyone, and mana pacs seem to be a way to do it but this idea clearly is a sore spot for u so im guessing this is idea that hits a rogue right where it hurts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Lol. U mad bro? U think my threads are very clever? I cant tell if ur mad or wanna start a fan club for me.i dont say much about warriors bc warriors in 63 pvp cant kill me and i cant kill them. Rogues on the other hand kill everyone. Its obvious rogues are the dominant pvp class. This was even validated by Cinco when he said rogues are inherantly better bc of game designs. Im simply providing ways to balance pvp without nerfing anyone, and mana pacs seem to be a way to do it but this idea clearly is a sore spot for u so im guessing this is idea that hits a rogue right where it hurts.
    And devs also said if you want fair PvP you have to duel your own class
    Hate to break it to you; they won’t change it
    Get over it and have a nice day!
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

stop this banter. what devs need to do nowadays is to add another skill slot for all classes that have unlocked masteries. (in short, lv40+ players)

this is due to the fact that we have so many useless skill pts that only go to pointless masteries that we benefit less than an actual skill itself. id rather have 5 skills in pvp than use that 10 pts on a certain skill mastery that barely get to proc or benefit from until the CD is up.

ultimate is legit useless, cant use it in pvp so why even add it in the first place and it costs 10 skill pts!!! What the ffff?!?

because lets face it, sorcs rely on WISE skill pt management same as other classes and they couldve been ruling pvp since the beginning if they werent hindered by 4 skill capacity.

imagine a sorc with stuns and freeze(gale icebolt and fireball/charged lightning) from 3 skills, a trusty 2 sec invulnerability shield and a heal.

its a ridiculous joke of a nerf VS rogue’s dmg since s1 up til now as well as tank’s huge amounts of armor pts with bulwark/aegis.

if only sorcs can use 5 skills in pvp, we wouldn’t have this discussion, instead we get to put our 10 skill pts on “USELESS” ULTIMATE that we cant even use in PvP.

you can have all the dmg you wanna keep for rogues, keep as much armor as you want for tanks but for sorcs to be NERFED to such an extent to be only use 4 skills against rogues’ skills that have 2 sec CD, is just too much to compete against.

give EVERYONE, who have unlocked masteries, the ability to use 5 skills and lets see who’s gonn be the king in PvP.

til then, you cant bash someone for wanting rogues and tanks to be nerfed cuz far as im concerned, it doesnt matter which bracket you go nowadays, rogues will rule any bracket, obviously cuz yall just run around witcho speed set sniping everyone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BestOf13-16s For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I just read a post in the bugs section that describes being shot THROUGH a rock by an arrow in tdm. Lol. Legit.