Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: deaths in HC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

there a lot of bugs... why cant they be fixed ? it is not our fault that we dying because of bugs
    big guys in maus often showing wrong red zones (same as any arachna), and theres no chance to avoid it if u dont have speed set
    tindirin 2 - boss almost oneshotting in normal map high lvl players with high armor
    kissogatha - it is just killing all party instead of enemies (buffing enemies for 5x dmg and they still attack players, especially by DoT), some players can get it at next lovecraft event and troll other players by killing them using kisso
    paracelsus - any chance to avoid his spikes? - no, it is just luck because of delay + lags
    big mobs in shuyal/planartombs/nightmare raid - showing wrong red zone of their dash, + something wrong with delay of their charged attack
    pvp - everyone met enemy rogue which u dont see, and see only rogue's pet
    and about all pvp in hardcore mode - it will be just dummy farm at lvl2-3 in ctf to get aps
    this list of bugs can be continued, but no reason i think, people already mentioned it many times and nobody fix anything :/

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    or only with an extremely strong group
    extremely strong group should be 3 warriors (2 of them just following with charged horn to avoid random deaths)- that is how u imagine strong group?

you're expected to know the content before going into it in hardcore mode.
    ok i know the content before i going into in hardcore mode, and i am not going there, same will happen with other players after 1-2 deaths at high lvls, 1st day of hardcore u can see already so many complains, so the question - what is point of that hardbuggedmode then?
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-30-2018 at 12:22 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,900 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    there a lot of bugs... why cant they be fixed ? it is not our fault that we dying because of bugs
    Well, if we don't know about them we can't fix them. Post specific ones to the bugs forum, with as much detail you can. Several of those I hadn't heard of (probably because I wasn't primarily working on AL during those particular expansions).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Well, if we don't know about them we can't fix them.
    example of forgotten bug - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ght=kissogatha

btw there was thread created by JustG (maybe year ago), he asked players about bugs, and there was 6-7 pages of different bugs (i posted there too), now i tried to find in my posts and couldnt find, thread was deleted ... only 1 bug from that thread was really fixed, other just forgotten as usual
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-30-2018 at 01:24 PM.