Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ral'Hess Valentine Heartbreak Event Returns!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Good afternoon all,

Let us take a closer look at the recent DL update and why gamers are unhappy with that Cinco. To be honest, I don't usually write feedback like this but I really wanted to get this off my chest. This is a game meant to be played for fun and immersion with story and full voice acting. Please Don't get me wrong; Not meaning to be rude, just saying, this seems like a simple request Cinco?!? So many of us have asked for this forever now.... This game could really be fun but its lacking in a reason to do it.... Usually, an update to the game is something that gamers look forward to. However, As someone who's constantly striving to do better, it makes me frustrated to see so many poor excuses being made and unwarranted praise being handed out so regularly in the DARK LEGENDS gaming industry. I know it's hard to make better updates and I understand that you put a lot of effort into your creations dear developers. We need something fresh and exciting pls Bring enjoyment back to the game!

(。◕‿◕。)

I also wonder why we get the least attention from the devs team despite of DL community shows high spirit to invest more time and money in the game...We see they become very active during events and almost empty game for the non-event period that follows....we have raised many requests and suggestions to resolve this as well as for other in-game problems....The current event is an example of the bad management everybody has got what they wanted from the event from the first 2 days they close the game nd come back later when there is new event,huh ? this is boring...we suggested to put some exclusive items that can only be acquired as a loot well a rare loot good enough to encourage the gamers to strive for it...yet no respond again.

Cinco, sir I read your new year message for the community... it made me boil in excitement as for what we are supposed to see during this year the promises you wrote there... I dont know but this event is absolutely not from them...I can not hide my disappointment neither I can stop wondering for what reason we do not get enough attention and serious care...
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-09-2020 at 03:03 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post: