Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
I totally understand the idea behind it, it is beneficial to the AP farmers, but you guys already nerfed the gold in normal gates, elite southern gates... and you guys want to reduce the value of elite golden chests? this is ridiculous.. how about the newbies farming for them? and also it is unfair for the people who spent 20-30+m.

Where will they earn gold now? if you guys want to increase the players' population, first they need income, in the world of MILLIONS.

P.s. I've done the quest a long time ago, no need a refund of my mythic set, it is just me looking at the newbies perspective.
To clarify what my point, I've been in a small guild and most of our members are newbies, like 2-3 days old in-game, the common question they throw at us as officers is how to make gold. And we always do say "farm Elite Golden Warchest or Elite golden pirate Chest". which sells well because the mythic set are consumable that's why they are pricey and it good gold for the newbies. I just assume (I hope not) that the price will decline.

if it is final, please do other sources of income for them.