Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Guide] Banished Set Quest Log

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Finally got the amulet and the raw cryostar core for armor. I couldn't loot them even though I tried many times. And I also kept an eye out for them in CS for months. Finally someone put up the cryostar core yesterday and coincidentally another person put up the amulet today. Now I can finally finish this damned quest line and have some peace of mind. Thanks Ardbeg for the guide.
    Last edited by Ebereasider; 05-05-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    Finally got the amulet and the raw cryostar core for armor. I couldn't loot them even though I tried many times. And I also kept an eye out for them in CS for months. Finally someone put up the cryostar core yesterday and coincidentally another person put up the amulet today. Now I can finally finish this damned quest line and have some peace of mind. Thanks Ardbeg for the guide.
    Congrtaz On set. i only looted amulet after 8 months long run. Tried for raw cryostar for months never looted it(Even i was in position to buy one from auc). Frustrated Sold all the other stuff and never finished it. Still regret not finishing it after doing those long many runs for set hunt.

IGN : Bluesparky

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesparky For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparky View Post
    Congrtaz On set. i only looted amulet after 8 months long run. Tried for raw cryostar for months never looted it(Even i was in position to buy one from auc). Frustrated Sold all the other stuff and never finished it. Still regret not finishing it after doing those long many runs for set hunt.
    Lol, I sold the other stuff too. Then I was in a bind when I found out that the whole set is needed to turn in the last quest. I did the helmet quest again, bought another belt, but there was no ring. Luckily I found a friend who has a ring and he agreed to let me borrow it. And now I've officially finished this frustrating quest line and finally at peace.