Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Aura visuals

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Your argument states that sts must implement everything in your list if they'll implement this specific one.

Why is that? Isn't the topic regarding how aura's and proc visuals affect gameplay, the numerous threads and comments about it? Your list has no relevance to the topic whatsoever.

I thought u wanted a civil and mature discussion, but why are you resorting on insults and criticizing someones comprehensiveness and comparing it with others?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    When people legit don't read and comment from the bottom up, don't expect me to still be patient enough to type all those shhet again.

Further, I don't see how is this insults, it is literally a DIRECT statement of fact: comprehension issue. It is what it is.

No idea how many people like to selectively read things they like and totally disregard what they don't like as if it was never said. I have already made my point and will only reply to people who at least read before they so eagerly wanna comment down what they already have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    I have yet to see a logical argument that hasn't already been proven otherwise with previous scenarios to why this shouldn't be a thing.

It all boils down yet again with the "Sts has more important stuff to do" arguement which isn't a good arguement itself and been used as a last resort when they have nothing else to say or rebut.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    How easy it is for you to dismiss it like it was nothing, nice, you call this a good rebuttal yourself?

For once I actually thought you are at least one of those who can speak well, seems like I was completely mistaken.

For god sake:
    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Isn't the main problem blocking our gameplay?

So assomer and sts team

-made it clearer for people to see when boss attacks by using dark and bolded color

-clear RED proc visuals like "Marked", "Drown" etc

They want to solve the problem without possibly dissatisfying a large portion of players who enjoy cool visuals, even while playing in pve maps.

As long as the gameplay isn't blocked, the option to disable visuals immediately becomes a preference instead of a necessity.
    Last edited by Analytical; 01-02-2022 at 07:00 AM.