Thread: hey devs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    Warrior job is to absorb damage and to cover his team. It's not about kills it's about win or lose the whole match.
    Why are there warrior PvP aps for kills then?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Why are there warrior PvP aps for kills then?
    My point was that rogue will be always faster than warrior in "frags" because he was maden for this. It's easy to understand just by looking at his skills description... What do you prefer? Empty pvp room with full aegis tanks who just talking with each other? Or rogue who able to get kills faster than you because was maden by sts as best burst damage dealer ? Warrior able to get kills but it is harder for him than for rogue because warrior was maden for tanking instead of killing. Why it's so hard to understand? Wanna hear about current situation? I can do nab stats warrior, lets said 10k armor 14k health and I'll able to kill nasty op rogue with crazy damage and armor like 8-9k just by using venim + ebon aegis in clashes. It's difficult to react due to delay or lags in 4 vs 4 clashes. Warrior skills should be changed instead of having such procs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
    My point was that rogue will be always faster than warrior in "frags" because he was maden for this. It's easy to understand just by looking at his skills description... What do you prefer? Empty pvp room with full aegis tanks who just talking with each other? Or rogue who able to get kills faster than you because was maden by sts as best burst damage dealer ? Warrior able to get kills but it is harder for him than for rogue because warrior was maden for tanking instead of killing. Why it's so hard to understand? Wanna hear about current situation? I can do nab stats warrior, lets said 10k armor 14k health and I'll able to kill nasty op rogue with crazy damage and armor like 8-9k just by using venim + ebon aegis in clashes. It's difficult to react due to delay or lags in 4 vs 4 clashes. Warrior skills should be changed instead of having such procs...
    I agree that when doing hard pve map, the best scenario is to have war tanking, rogue doing the damage and mage crowd controlling, but in pvp each class should be able to change vocation to be able to get some kills/aps, or else what is the point of having a leaderboard?

Even in pve each class should be able to switch for offensive or defensive and support mode, this way our main character can be lot more enjoyable imo
    Last edited by PatD; 08-19-2019 at 06:25 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post: