Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Burntoutdex's Solutions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Default Burntoutdex's Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I believe I have weighed in already on the fate of Enchantments.
    Not trying to be rude here but since when does You saying Enchantments aren’t going anywhere outweigh your entire community saying we hate this feature take it out of the game? I thought the developers were supposed to change things the community wanted changed. Especially when Yes it is the majority that want it changed. Nearly a hundred Threads from unique players mentioning enchantments being terrible and pay to win (Pay to play at this point) isn’t the minority. Make a poll for us and lets see if people want them to stay or go. If it’s not 99% for going ill be more than shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Not trying to be rude here but since when does You saying Enchantments aren’t going anywhere outweigh your entire community saying we hate this feature take it out of the game? I thought the developers were supposed to change things the community wanted changed. Especially when Yes it is the majority that want it changed. Nearly a hundred Threads from unique players mentioning enchantments being terrible and pay to win (Pay to play at this point) isn’t the minority. Make a poll for us and lets see if people want them to stay or go. If it’s not 99% for going ill be more than shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    If we made a poll on why majority of the player base quit I'm sure half of it will be because of enchants or elites. You can pretty much catergorize them to 'twink tampering'. When StS started tempering with PvP restricts in 2017 by making them 2 then removing them completely in early 2018 we ended up losing well past 60% of the games active players. Obviously this game never did heal from that but when PvP was fixed in mid 2018 the entire game felt more alive, from 15-76 you saw people. Hell i even revived 56 myself on Odin, then came enchants and poof all gone. Everyone left or stayed until StS raised the enchant cap to 100 and created elites.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 10-10-2019 at 07:26 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post: