Thread: What Twinks Are Trully Asking For

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Some remarks:

The L1 & 25 Blaster are 13m range, not 12! (the one extra metre is extremely important to why its so op)

100-120 damage is still far too much for a ranged weapon! Toy wand and forg bows (the strongest ranged weapons of the past: stun and blind procs respectively) do around 60-90. A tradeoff for the extra 1m of range should be similar damage to the toy wand! I agree the armor it gives should be removed.

The elite armors should coincide with the Str Plat pack armors and their bonus health needs to be removed!

The elite longsword and staff should coincide with the onyx longsword, roughly.

I agree the amulets need to be toned down to match that of the L10/20 plat rings.

The L25 Elite helms and L25 Valentine armors need to be adjusted also.

The speed bonus on screaming mimi needs to be removed in PvP (5% is insanely overpowered for crossbow users). The last time I played seriously I could kill people and take 0 damage given the range of blaster and the speed boost.

The entire plat store needs to go back to how it was. Lots of people buying 30 plat is better than one person buying 2000.

Exp and Artisan need to be how they were back in the day! (8% hit 7% crit, not 3 and 4 respectively)

Also: hit%, damage, bonus armor, and bonus hp need to be readjusted across the board for levels 1-50, for the third time.

For reference, these are the stats that should be aimed for across the board: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Level-Bracket

I really miss level 23 and 30.

Goodluck, I probably won't be posting again for quite some time. I would probably play again if things were fixed. I hope my insight was at least somewhat useful!
    Last edited by Dexteritys; 03-13-2022 at 09:41 PM.
    raid that roach