Quote Originally Posted by leeelooo View Post
@Sts,
In my opinion, the greatest thing about the old banners( the ones with the Roman numerals) is that we could differentiate them from the other season banners. It's so awesome to see someone with a season banner and everyone automatically knows they won the banner in season 2, 6, 10 or etc. You can just look at a player's banner and know they are OG. It's a status symbol and players absolutely love showing them off.

I proudly show off all the banners I've received from events and leaderboards since season 1 in my tavern, those who know me have seen it lol its quite a sight to see and I invite you to come see it as well.. It's like a trip down memory lane.

So to get to the point, like many others I'm confused about the decision to remove the season numbers. The new banners have a very generic feel about them and they aren't quite as special as the older season banners. So many of us don't understand the reasoning behind the decision and I'm hoping one of you could shed some light on the future of leaderboard banner design. How will we differentiate the banners granted today with future banners and what will make them stand out from the rest?
I agree, this is my first contact with overall and in the future I can not prove your season because there is no numbering. Me and my friends ran a lot for him and we did, but it's sad to see him.
I hope the superiors understand and can do something to change right away.
Thank you in advance.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando o Tapatalk