Thread: Trick question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let me say something publicly to all of you! Ive browsed around these forums of Arcane Legends for some time. I made an account today to say this publicly. How is it right. That encryptions makes a thread and post. No matter what the thing is about. All of you create these posts to make him look bad and put him down with very depressing insults. high society you told him to get the **** out of your guild. Maybe he did something bad in that guild. But you are typing storms to encryptions in these forums every time I am here reading. I want to know what encryptions did to you guys that made you hate on him so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purplee View Post
    Let me say something publicly to all of you! Ive browsed around these forums of Arcane Legends for some time. I made an account today to say this publicly. How is it right. That encryptions makes a thread and post. No matter what the thing is about. All of you create these posts to make him look bad and put him down with very depressing insults. high society you told him to get the **** out of your guild. Maybe he did something bad in that guild. But you are typing storms to encryptions in these forums every time I am here reading. I want to know what encryptions did to you guys that made you hate on him so much.
    He said he’s joking, so this post is not helping anyone, rather it’s misinforming.

Kystone, Baron and Nex are the only ones from High Society in this thread, none of them were disrespectful.
    Retired

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: