So...

Based on the changes being suggested...

If I made a seasonal mage and got #1... I shouldn't then proceed to make a war and rogue the same season and also make them hit #1...

Also if I've hit leaderboard 1 season... I shouldn't do it again the next season...

I tell you what...

Why dont we just get rid of Leaderboards altogether and just kill off any form of competition because its that's the road it seems people want to go down because they having a hard time getting on it and are unhappy that others are dominating it at the moment.

There is more different people that appear record runs now than there has ever been before.

That's because in the past those record runner groups were small and rather toxic with the competition between each other...

Now you have a good size team of people that have fun and slowly taking more different people out there to experience being on record runs...

However, that's something to be grateful for not just something you should expect to happen.

This isn't the old days where 1% of players who have Arcane rings or SnS pet dominate the game.

As i keep saying, most just lack actual friendships and teamwork and instead of fixing themselves, they want to try to adjust things around them instead to suit their selfish/toxic ways.

If you want more advice and tips about how to make friends and one day be able to compete for lb with your own team, feel free to hit me up.

Meantime lets stop this "oh everything broken lets change it" attitude and lets work on changing ourselves instead to be able to achieve the goals we want to achieve whilst being a positive influence to those around us.

New Year, New Me.

1 <3