Thread: A more modest proposal to balance the game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

So do you feel they should be brought to Lilith, Orlok, and Sanguine level or just given a dodge nerf?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    So do you feel they should be brought to Lilith, Orlok, and Sanguine level or just given a dodge nerf?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    I think they require a slight dodge nerf. As Everyone'sfavmage said, the 66 humanian sets are better then angel. (in most cases)
    They shouldn't be nerfed to the stats of the mount fang gear (lilith, orlok, sanguine) because remember, angel is 66 and that includes gear from a campaign higher.

It would be great if the devs showed some communication. I think many of us just want them to share the love rather than them focusing it on the new games!

I really like the elite quest idea! It's rewarding while still being very difficult and helps newer toons catch up. But I just don't think a vanity with stats should be available. It's been argued for a while but most agree that founder helms should never be matched or they kind of lose their value. And I think you meant 5 damage 5 armor instead of 5 dodge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heroelite View Post
    I think they require a slight dodge nerf. As Everyone'sfavmage said, the 66 humanian sets are better then angel. (in most cases)
    They shouldn't be nerfed to the stats of the mount fang gear (lilith, orlok, sanguine) because remember, angel is 66 and that includes gear from a campaign higher.

It would be great if the devs showed some communication. I think many of us just want them to share the love rather than them focusing it on the new games!
    Very well dodge nerf it is since that's the consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroelite View Post
    I really like the elite quest idea! It's rewarding while still being very difficult and helps newer toons catch up. But I just don't think a vanity with stats should be available. It's been argued for a while but most agree that founder helms should never be matched or they kind of lose their value. And I think you meant 5 damage 5 armor instead of 5 dodge.
    It's controversial I know. I'm still of the opinion that the founder's helm should be matched, although it should not look like a "founders" helm (more like something like the crown of persistence), but I feel that the stats should be matched strictly for PvP balance purposes and to give a strong incentive for people to pursue the 3rd quest. The reason why I say that is because compared to the red dragon, the black one only offers 1H/S and 1M/S more. Not a huge advantage imo. You are in essence asking people to run do a 100k run for 1m/s and 1h/s. So I feel additional incentive is needed, and I very much believe that it's best to let new players gain a level field in equipment.

I've corrected the founder's helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    In reply to your second post..
    The rhino could use boosting, many people disagree with me here. I have made a thread in pvp section, named How the damage Nerf affected rhinos. I have posted suggestions, that would benefit rhino both in Pvp and PvE.

2. Rhinos don't have reliable debuffs. The rhinos Summon, only does -12 dodge and -18 h/p level 6, and IMO its a fail buff. Holy Tempest only has 45% to reduce 30 hit at level 6, and its not a very reliable debuff as Hellscream would be. Foxes may not have good debuffs either, but they make up for it by swiftly attacking with high dmg.
    Suggestion: Increase Holy Tempests % to debuff hit higher, although if your suggestion to make debuffs always hit were to be implemented, this wouldn't be a problem. Also, make it so its -hit goes higher when you rank it up, not that its always -30.
    Make summon an armor debuff, and possibly dmg debuff, as the dodge debuff is of no use. This would also give another reason to put points in summon in PvE, to gather aggro and also de buff them.
    Change it to -30 armor at level 6, or -25 and -20 if OP.
    I dont think a -dmg debuff would be needed, as the rhino is very tanky and can survive hits.
    It may very well come down to that.

The other issue that I did not address for PvP was the role of the rhino and fox in CTF - they can run past and don't have to fight their way through.
    Last edited by WhoIsThis; 11-11-2013 at 01:25 AM.