Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    Thats the issue with you and others that own bd set.. Flexing around making fun of other players that cant afford it...thats the only reason why I and alot of others want bd to comeback.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
    No you want it to comeback because you're selfish. This isn't about boosting the community, this is about obtaining a item that you view so highly but don't want to take the grind to obtain it. People like you were the type of kids that didn't want to buy BD when it was just 3m. Yet when it started rising and hit 80m you started to complain. When bd hit 200m then y'all started complaining and raging on forum about needing it to return.

You are given gold on a gold friggin platter. You ain't a new player it doesn't seem like so you must of had the ability to play the gold farms. You still didn't want to save your gold to buy it before and now that BD is back at 1bil you chose to complain on forum even more. That's your issue.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    No you want it to comeback because you're selfish. This isn't about boosting the community, this is about obtaining a item that you view so highly but don't want to take the grind to obtain it. People like you were the type of kids that didn't want to buy BD when it was just 3m. Yet when it started rising and hit 80m you started to complain. When bd hit 200m then y'all started complaining and raging on forum about needing it to return.

You are given gold on a gold friggin platter. You ain't a new player it doesn't seem like so you must of had the ability to play the gold farms. You still didn't choose to save your gold to buy and now that BD is back at 1bil you chose to complain on forum even more. That's your issue.
    Aint even reading this lmao.. Keep talking.. toxic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Aint even reading this lmao.. Keep talking.. toxic.

Yeah call everything toxic you don't like. This ain't a opinion this is a fact. If you don't like it then quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yeah call everything toxic you don't like. This ain't a opinion this is a fact. If you don't like it then quit.
    Bla bla

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Bla bla

Continue to prove my point. By the way. Throughout the entire time you've been arguing on forum you could of been farming and selling mythic stashes for 1.5m each.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Continue to prove my point. By the way. Throughout the entire time you've been arguing on forum you could of been farming and selling mythic stashes for 1.5m each.
    Bla

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Bla

Wanna learn how to make pancakes?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You are given gold on a gold friggin platter. You ain't a new player it doesn't seem like so you must of had the ability to play the gold farms. You still didn't want to save your gold to buy it before and now that BD is back at 1bil you chose to complain on forum even more. That's your issue.
    This is true, the item is not impossible to farm, I spent a lot of time doing events and putting everything together to get mine. It just depends on the effort of those who want to get it!

Enviado de meu moto e6 play usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mortally View Post
    This is true, the item is not impossible to farm, I spent a lot of time doing events and putting everything together to get mine. It just depends on the effort of those who want to get it!

Enviado de meu moto e6 play usando o Tapatalk
    Neither of these players want to link down their IGNs because they know it'll expose them. I'm willing to bet cryboi might have Cop set and Pa's, Red Devil and Black Star. The whole shebang. He was able to afford all that but didn't want to save up an extra 600m from Pa's to purchase BD armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Neither of these players want to link down their IGNs because they know it'll expose them. I'm willing to bet cryboi might have Cop set and Pa's, Red Devil and Black Star. The whole shebang. He was able to afford all that but didn't want to save up an extra 600m from Pa's to purchase BD armor.
    Okay lets bet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

This is just a very bad idea!! It ruin the whole game to rock bottom remember guys don't feed the troll.
    please let me explain and sorry for my bad english..

Listen up k.. for those who don't know, a lot us here from 2010 - 2012 we used to farm going so hard every single day back then, do you know how lucky you guys now having 5x 4x speed/ dmg/ pet and weaponary vanity set right now??!!

this pic farming in pl 2012:
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  128.6 KB
    back then without daily combo with full max L71 set you have to walk really really slow just like a Snail, we had to struggle the whole year following from behind, and no free combo even you need to wait 5, and if you lucky you get 1 chance 2x combo, do you know how badass we we're backthen? so sad players these days are so spoiled. now they asking for everything but don't want to work and still troll around the forum.

This reminds me of a quote 3 years ago from a person name Vince Staples: when I was a kid i ain't have no money... seeing people.. all i want is just regular... it's limit the whole purpose of experience... Giving away too much it kinda hurt sometimes.
    Name:  123.png
Views: 425
Size:  427.7 KB

you can watch the video here, I encourage hope everyone to watch:

https://www.complex.com/music/2017/0...-vince-staples

skip to 25:23 - 26:25

listen to him is what i felt right now, i hope you guys understand. we already have a lot, too much is just bad. and we need to fix PL/AL i love these game so much, this is just my opinion.
    Last edited by mi hawk; 09-04-2020 at 06:52 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mi hawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Wdym they're the only people who can afford it? You mean they're the only one who got billion of golds? Not everyone are doing bm tho. It's also up to the seller if they're gonna do it or just sell in-game bc they already know what they're doing and the risk they are taking.p
    Umm oh no point of replying to me I don’t care any more bots and bmers can horde all they want to make no difference to me and they can continue controlling prob must of the rare items in the game. I joined the quieter club I play arcane legend now and they got ever thing I been wanting on here. Been playing for a day and I’m already almost 71 with some max gear already waiting for me. I really like on that game how there so many items and everything is pretty affordable. I Can get pets,exlir,armor what ever at pretty fair price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk’s
    See that yellow gear it means it’s a set and the stats are good. Why you fight to keep items extremely hard to get I’ll be enjoying arcane legend we’re I don’t have to waste so much energy in trying to get over price items instead I can just chill and enjoy the game play it self. But best of luck to you buddy
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-05-2020 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Umm oh no point of replying to me I don’t care any more bots and bmers can horde all they want to make no difference to me and they can continue controlling prob must of the rare items in the game. I joined the quieter club I play arcane legend now and they got ever thing I been wanting on here. Been playing for a day and I’m already almost 71 with some max gear already waiting for me. I really like on that game how there so many items and everything is pretty affordable. I Can get pets,exlir,armor what ever at pretty fair price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk’s
    See that yellow gear it means it’s a set and the stats are good. Why you fight to keep items extremely hard to get I’ll be enjoying arcane legend we’re I don’t have to waste so much energy in trying to get over price items instead I can just chill and enjoy the game play it self. But best of luck to you buddy
    Well im pretty sure i will go back to Arcane too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Then I see no reason why this continues.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NukeDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think its a great idea to make a blacksmoke campaign themed event and bringing back the BD set as the loot from bosses, loot from plat chests or vendor points/plat vendor. Could even make a 5pc set of it by adding a new shield and sword/scepter/talon/2H’s with it.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bidigeldi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    495 Posts

Laughing cus two forumers on this post are the same person and he’s agreeing with and thanking himself!
    Can’t say who but he was around for the time he could have gotten the face but got banned.
    Ofc he wants it back badly hehehehh
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Well im pretty sure i will go back to Arcane too.

Beside the targeting system the game is pretty similar to pocket legend but has so much of the stuff we been asking for on here (arcane full gear, armor set that give extra bonus base on how many peace of the set you have, mail box but some reason it seems they want us to spend plats to leave mail-ridiculous- , but the coolest thing I like is that u have extra points for skills and stuff so u can try all kinda different builds like at level 10 In pocket legend, they have a lot of proc effect weapons, player own house!!! Etc... )
    So far the boss battle I did are not on the scale as early level pocket legend boss but they have this serpent that’s kinda like ebox boss but u have to destroy his tincles or something. The game kinda remind me of Diablo/guild wars (the way u open a new map zone)/ vampire legend and pocket legend( minus the auto attack and the ability to chose your own target,rotate map etc )!I’m still not sure what I think about that game..
    but If when I cap and get max gear ill do a Comparison post. But since it a space time studio game I would different recommend anyone that tired of playing this to test that out before rage quiting all space time game, it’s a completely different vibe with the players I met.

check these two screen shots out and try to see what’s the same

Give up? The weapons lol

Isn’t it strange that the same few people that like to mob people and try shut down people threads when there might be a change to i item that might effect there profits has a pattern of doing this thing over and over (trolling). But when it come to someone else item (one they don’t own) they say nothing or might say bring it back!! And the fact they say cinco shut it down just has me thinking they probably requested to shut post down before and maybe it worked.
    Then they say Majority wins ,well looking at the post now more people want black dragon back on this thread so now does that mean black dragon Deserve to comeback(can we play by your rules)
    And everyone knows if we ask people if they want black dragon then post here the few that don’t want it would easily be out numbered... (funny how when there out number they stop using majority win..) we don’t control what goes or come back only devs do. All thought are
    potentially, good and can be useful for info to devs in one way or another as long as we’re not saying something that break the rules. We don’t all have to agree!!!

We want black dragon sets back.!vanity and non as is not a copy cat not just a updated version(I’ll like to have a upgraded one to)but the original just to be clear.

Like really a person sharing there ideas on items they would like back and ways to bring it back isn’t bad. We don’t have to agree. Feel free to say your disagreements or agreement and why... or even batter idea. But to show these pattens of 3-4 man mob over and over is umm how do I say m this “getting old”

These mobs are toxics to the game and forum. They have self interest only, they only in courage to bring back items they don’to own or say nothing or even request game Changes that would benfits them only. They attempt to distract and troll a person post and disrespect people especially when a person has a valid point. And when all attempt to rune someone image fail they will play the poor me game(if you bring black dragon back I’ll quit) just because they don’t like the post someone made... even then the rest of us say nothing negative back to them.

For them toxic players, my friends, can I have your stuff if when you quit ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-06-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Why hasn't cinco closed this thread yet? Had this been on the subject of PvP it would of been closed in the first 2 pages.
    Why what’s wrong with this thread.. to have it closed??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Why what’s wrong with this thread.. to have it closed??

The topic is hopping on a new subject or simply it's inappropriate topic based on the subject title.

Pain what?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Islamiyah24 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Somehow bumped into this thread and had to log into my old PL account to check what I had. Didn't know that the black dragon, pets, etc are tradeable now. I do remember grinding for that black dragon set and it took forever.