Thread: Request: Speed set effect not applicable for PvP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    My rog gears are noobest one coz rogue Is just my alt, I still like playing as rog. Coz of so fast expiring equipments I can't get all chars fully geared. any ping matters a lot in PvP.
    First of all walking to pvp undergeared? Alright you gonna do it at your own risk.
    Ping? Sure most of the players have peek around 130-200 (including myself).

Wait so remove speed set because you can't afford it to play as others and apparently you died to a pvpers using it multiple times or it's just pointless hate?

MAGES > ROGUES whole 2 previous seasons and I haven't said a single word about it.
    Another thing is that mostly "58lvl twinks" now are the people who got their cheap gears and are literally bragging about fact getting killed by speed set users.

As information to everyone -> Rogue using speed set is a pure PAPER, its total full free mega super cool 1 shot aka easy kill, all you need is timing not useless skill spam (looking at overpowered 56lvl mages )
    Speed set isn't for everyone, it does require some skill and strategy and I'm not mentioning here pointless spawning as you all are crying about (kdr loving? for what, play for fun). Haste set require some pvp knowledge how and when use your skills to survive against enemies of any kind.

Pvp for now is balanced. I'm never complaining about any pvp change, I always try to learn and adapt to it. If someones point is to "change it because its bad for me and I'll claim its not good for other people aswell" but hey? Maybe just change game if You literally can't adapt to it? Small advice

Before you all here gonna roast me about me being rude, offensive, abusive or whatever -> learn the facts, you know I'm right
    It's better to say it this way instead of being "politically nice"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twerk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you
    Come again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twerk View Post
    First of all walking to pvp undergeared? Alright you gonna do it at your own risk.
    Ping? Sure most of the players have peek around 130-200 (including myself).

Wait so remove speed set because you can't afford it to play as others and apparently you died to a pvpers using it multiple times or it's just pointless hate?

MAGES > ROGUES whole 2 previous seasons and I haven't said a single word about it.
    Another thing is that mostly "58lvl twinks" now are the people who got their cheap gears and are literally bragging about fact getting killed by speed set users.

As information to everyone -> Rogue using speed set is a pure PAPER, its total full free mega super cool 1 shot aka easy kill, all you need is timing not useless skill spam (looking at overpowered 56lvl mages )
    Speed set isn't for everyone, it does require some skill and strategy and I'm not mentioning here pointless spawning as you all are crying about (kdr loving? for what, play for fun). Haste set require some pvp knowledge how and when use your skills to survive against enemies of any kind.

Pvp for now is balanced. I'm never complaining about any pvp change, I always try to learn and adapt to it. If someones point is to "change it because its bad for me and I'll claim its not good for other people aswell" but hey? Maybe just change game if You literally can't adapt to it? Small advice

Before you all here gonna roast me about me being rude, offensive, abusive or whatever -> learn the facts, you know I'm right
    It's better to say it this way instead of being "politically nice"
    Wow 130-200 ping, nt seen that since 3.5yrs. My ping is abt 350-500.

Ya its true that rogue with speed set r pretty much paper, bt what abt the killing at spawn points?

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Wow 130-200 ping, nt seen that since 3.5yrs. My ping is abt 350-500.

Ya its true that rogue with speed set r pretty much paper, bt what abt the killing at spawn points?

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

So it's your Internet if You can't handle today's level of pvp.
    And spawning? Pvp always will be dirty, once you step in a room play your own game.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twerk For This Useful Post: