Thread: STUNNED. My GAWD I can't move anymore in Ren'Gol maps!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    STS expects everyone to have a 2 nekro party it seems. In other words . . . No traps for me(said like the soup nazi)

It would be nice for a nab rogue like mine to be able to use the new trap buff but with the amount of stuns in Rengol in won't happen there.
    Just think how it is for warriors. Rogues can complain about having to use razor but the truth is, rogues can shoot from a distance, and can avoid the majority of stuns.

It is warriors who suffer most in maps like these. They have no way to avoid them, and before someone yells jugg - the cooldown on that makes it impractical - leaving you fodder for permastun 40 seconds out of every minute.

I suggested once before, a feature where if a party contains all 3 classes, it is granted immunity from the impairment effects of the zone - whether it is stun in Ren'gol, or poison in Shuyal, it would go a long way towards cooperative playing. Again, this would also only work for the game as a whole if all elite maps were playable.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I suggested once before, a feature where if a party contains all 3 classes, it is granted immunity from the impairment effects of the zone - whether it is stun in Ren'gol, or poison in Shuyal, it would go a long way towards cooperative playing. Again, this would also only work for the game as a whole if all elite maps were playable.
    I really like this idea, and if implemented it would contribute greatly towards making the game more enjoyable for everyone, not just rogues. I honestly miss having good tanks around, many have made rogues in despair of being constantly left out of runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Just think how it is for warriors. Rogues can complain about having to use razor but the truth is, rogues can shoot from a distance, and can avoid the majority of stuns.

It is warriors who suffer most in maps like these. They have no way to avoid them, and before someone yells jugg - the cooldown on that makes it impractical - leaving you fodder for permastun 40 seconds out of every minute.

I feel you there. Warriors have never been as useless. I can't imagine running one in the Rengol maps. No damage and always stunned. STS really needs to improve warriors in pve.

I like your idea of adding stun immunity when all 3 classes are present. It helps out the warriors cause a bit. The only issue is you can run 2 nekros and never be stunned. 4 rogue, 2 nekro parties are the ultimate in rengol.