Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
How many times does it need to be explained that you DO NOT need the glint aegis to survive high waves. In fact, it's more risky using it due to its stats and you can't switch back to your main gears. For example, I used the ebon aeg along with dozers and reached wave 90 in EVG. Did the same but with glint aegis and survived to wave 75. Same pet aa and hb and same other gears. The glint aegis does not reflect damage nor does it help you survive. It can't even damage bosses that much. All it is good for is clearing the mobs, no more no less. You could achieve a similar clearing power without the glint aegis, just the 2 dozers and the ebon aegis. It might not look cool nor clear extremely fast, but it does a great job without putting you at risk of dying. Plus, you deal more damage overall without the glint aegis. You could easily half both spiders immediately after clearing the mobs while with glint aegis you would do some damage but less. Simple reason is that it is only meant for large groups of mobs that aren't high damage output mobs so you won't die that easily. Take dm for example, since it is a 71 map and mobs don't continuously grow stronger the longer you are there, glint aegis combo dominates it and ebon aegis has little use in deep marsh. But EVG and Swamp Temple are different in this respect. Encryptions is right on this one, ebon aegis is superior over the glint aegis for these aforementioned maps, which just goes to show that indeed a lvl 71 weapon is actually better than a lvl 46 weapon. Glint aegis is strong, don't get me wrong, but it isn't needed for the hardest of maps we have right now...
I have not read everything, very long and boring and it keeps repeating everything over and over again as if repeating it makes it true. You are probably a bad war, I have used glinstone aegis and abused its bug, so I know what I mean when I say that it is essential to clean mobs quickly and it has always been included in maps like mausoleum.
If it is a useless weapon, why are you here defending it?
Why do the big farmers use it?
why is it worth 60m +?
why do people pay them at those prices?
why when someone talks about it, a 7 page thread appears?
Clearly not a souvenir weapon...