Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tainted weapons intended to affect bosses?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    I believe you people misunderstand how classes work.
    Warrior's aren't supposed to do insane damage on mobs or bosses, they are supposed to take all the aggro away from DPS. A warrior that knows what he's doing should only be able to die from curse IMO. Warriors are actually in a good place with their TB, pretty jelly of that weapon as a rogue.
    Mages are supposed to CC and be most effectful against grouped mobs.
    Rogues are supposed to deal high single target damage and IMO should be the ones needed for killing boss fast.

Now I'm not saying nerf mages, no. But every class should have their cons and pros. Hopefully the road to AL's future leads to a more balanced PvE where all classes have their own task and those alone as mentioned above.
    I'd be happy to be ''tank'' but we've basically lost our purpose, I, as a glintstone aegis using tank am not desireable in party, and I don't have 30m to spare for one weapon who sucks mobs in as I already mentioned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    I'd be happy to be ''tank'' but we've basically lost our purpose, I, as a glintstone aegis using tank am not desireable in party, and I don't have 30m to spare for one weapon who sucks mobs in as I already mentioned.
    Now you know how rogues feel IMO, I believe most people rather have a warrior>rogue
    You sure must run with some picky people lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Now you know how rogues feel IMO, I believe most people rather have a warrior>rogue
    You sure must run with some picky people lol
    I just need a dev confirmation that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Actually 99% of my runs are in mausoleum. When my pt is looking for a tank, many ppl just want a tank with terror blade, because we all know that proc makes runs way faster. I personally like to run with 'terror blade tanks', but i also say that some of the best tanks i run with use glinstone aegis and runs are very good too, the only difference is that takes a little more time. If the warrior know his 'job' and what is doing, runs are good no matter weapon. Just my opinion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Actually 99% of my runs are in mausoleum. When my pt is looking for a tank, many ppl just want a tank with terror blade, because we all know that proc makes runs way faster. I personally like to run with 'terror blade tanks', but i also say that some of the best tanks i run with use glinstone aegis and runs are very good too, the only difference is that takes a little more time. If the warrior know his 'job' and what is doing, runs are good no matter weapon. Just my opinion
    glintstone aegis isn't even a problem if the mages drop clocks and rogues drop traps, I've been seeing way too much mages and rogues using heals in mausoleum.