Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what are we going to do..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegoodsir View Post
    They bring up esg because they are pretty much clueless as to how to fix the game. If the new maps were desirable to farm...guess what? People would actually go there! No need to bother with old maps when new ones offer better incentives.

I have over 700 friends and when i look at my fl, no one is doing esg lol.

Also i saw only 2 people bring up esg "so many"

Have a nice day
    Why would you farm a map that doesn’t drop anything if ESG drops you 10,000+ gold every run, and you can do it in 30 seconds?

I support an ESG nerf and I also think new maps should drop more gold/better loot. I don’t remember saying the new maps are desirable to farm. And I don’t see anyone else saying that. You’re just making things up to support your idea, and you’re the only one in this thread with that.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Why would you farm a map that doesn’t drop anything if ESG drops you 10,000+ gold every run, and you can do it in 30 seconds?

I support an ESG nerf and I also think new maps should drop more gold/better loot. I don’t remember saying the new maps are desirable to farm. And I don’t see anyone else saying that. You’re just making things up to support your idea, and you’re the only one in this thread with that.
    If the new maps had decent drops no one would bother with esg.

when hydra had gl before all the wars and mages cried about pt, no one was farming esg or maus, instead they ran hydra.

You would know all of this if you logged in for anything other than events.

Also you completely misunderstood my post, I said buff new maps loot leave old maps alone.
    Last edited by Thegoodsir; 11-04-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

If the new maps had decent drops no one would bother with esg.

when hydra had gl before all the wars and mages cried about pt, no one was farming esg or maus, instead they ran hydra.

You would know all of this if you logged in for anything other than events.

Also you completely misunderstood my post, I said buff new maps loot leave old maps alone.
    Whenever I log in for events, I see people running ESG instead of the event, and they say they make more money from running ESG than doing the event. Surely there’s something wrong with that?

by the way, if I had to vote I’d nerf gold drops in every map. Just put in good items as loot everywhere.
    Retired

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Whenever I log in for events, I see people running ESG instead of the event, and they say they make more money from running ESG than doing the event. Surely there’s something wrong with that?

by the way, if I had to vote I’d nerf gold drops in every map. Just put in good items as loot everywhere.
    If they make more gold doing esg than the event perhaps theres something wrong with the event loot, did you stop to consider that?

Its a little late to remove gold loot considering all the time and money people have invested into getting a gold set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

If they make more gold doing esg than the event perhaps theres something wrong with the event loot, did you stop to consider that?

Its a little late to remove gold loot considering all the time and money people have invested into getting a gold set.
    I’m sorry to say this, but the way you’re defending ESG gold drops is making me suspect you’re either farming it 24/7, or making your PC do it.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I’m sorry to say this, but the way you’re defending ESG gold drops is making me suspect you’re either farming it 24/7, or making your PC do it.
    Actually i rarely run that map but people should be free to farm wherever they want, it is just a game after all.
    Last edited by Thegoodsir; 11-05-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Not replying to the fidrami.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I can tell you he rarely farms esg and he definitely is always in control of his toon xD just afk in gh too much sometimes tho
    Just because you don’t like someone else’s opinion doesn’t mean you should make inferences about how he plays.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    I can tell you he rarely farms esg and he definitely is always in control of his toon xD just afk in gh too much sometimes tho
    Just because you don’t like someone else’s opinion doesn’t mean you should make inferences about how he plays.
    I mean, not so intelligent opinions got game threatening items implemented into the game, I certainly come across some threads I would delete. Eg- Any vanity suggestion ever, anything supporting gold loot, Recolors in specific, movement speed oriented, all of it takes away from the developers attention and in the end gets not so worthy things implemented.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yes, it is very late, but, the game is dying because of it. Im sure plenty of players would rather have a functioning game and not farm gold, than a dead, sunset game that no longer gets updates and be rich.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk