Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
They're both skilled, and tank almost managed to beat the rogues with glint aegis, but I've noticed the rogue have planar pendant, and the tank didn't even proc planar pendant even once means the tank is inferior in gears.

The 41 sawblade is clearly no match to the glint bow. Glint aegis can drop the rogue upto 20%. If the tank just have planar pendant it will be more interesting, surely that proc heals. So no "Dominance" here.

Final thoughts, is killing the meaning of dominance? If tanking/warrior the class you chose, did you signed up for immortality and damage dealing? But it is made for being tough, to be meat shield and just do minimal damage in the first place.

Rogues stayed for that in the long time, even our only health source must be walk into because its main trade is to deal damage

While warriors have arsenal of long life unli mana source(VB), unli life source(horn,jugg). Those skill are there for a reason. But most of the tank nowadays acts, and wants to be rogue-tank, And acting the victim "ever since".

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I have maul, it doesn’t proc often, so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul? According to your logic.

Yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL, and In this case, the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1 XC. Yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues? Clearly we have an “advantage” right? We have the armor, hp to tank hits and yet we still die? Effortlessly against rogues who are said to be “weak” and “squishy” who complain that their armor and hp isn’t as good as warriors and yet still overpower us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve XC.

That’s funny because I could have sworn rogue was the only class who complained about “balance” in the game and now there’s somewhat balance, all of a sudden “warrior nerf this and warrior unbalanced that”, but hey being the best class for the past 5-6 years meant nothing right?

Level 71 cap, we had ebone aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine, level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them and yet they get disabled. Why? That’s right, because a rogue complained that it wasn’t “fair”.

The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ but that clearly wasn’t the case, for past level 31, rogue started to be able to kill both classes wether mage or warrior.

Now the games meaning of balance is if you have the latest gear you can finally compete with the other classes, the class who has better awaked gear has a better chance of winning. Instead of rogue just killing everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk