Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272755)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

" going as expected" , meaning people like you keep coming back to every event and crying. DL community will never be happy. And you realized you can also get points by sitting on menu and tied games, but you're still participating. So why are you crying? You don't like the event then it's simple, don't play it like the real pvpers. Don't have to pretend like you don't cheat when people have posted videos of you leaving match when you can't cheat lmaoo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    " going as expected" , meaning people like you keep coming back to every event and crying. DL community will never be happy. And you realized you can also get points by sitting on menu and tied games, but you're still participating. So why are you crying? You don't like the event then it's simple, don't play it like the real pvpers. Don't have to pretend like you don't cheat when people have posted videos of you leaving match when you can't cheat lmaoo
    if its a game tell fireraptor don't put 4 sitters in other side for fast flags she is doing all free flags and you will never see her in normal pvp.
    well already reported her lets see how long she will enjoy title which she earn from cheating in event ^_^

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

All you PVP players are bitching and crying over nothing lol. Kingoo7 another acc lmfao? Your idiotic comments just get dumber each time you using multiple accounts? Second, constant insults and attacks do nothing but make people hate you, and someone that hates you will never listen to you LOL

Ugon )) But pulling “majority!” statements out of thin air and crying about the pvp event only makes you sound like one of those entitled little noble kids all over that I’d love to smack upside the head.
    Last edited by Sponsor; 04-02-2020 at 10:07 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    All you PVP players are bitching and crying over nothing lol. Kingoo7 another acc lmfao? Your idiotic comments just get dumber each time you using multiple accounts? Second, constant insults and attacks do nothing but make people hate you, and someone that hates you will never listen to you LOL

Ugon )) But pulling “majority!” statements out of thin air and crying about the pvp event only makes you sound like one of those entitled little noble kids all over that I’d love to smack upside the head.
    Gj it shows your mouth biggest hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingoo7 View Post
    Gj it shows your mouth biggest hahaha

That sentence doesn't even make sense lol

There are too many stupid PVP'erz absolutes being tossed around by people like you whose maturity and common sense can't be confirmed. No point in debating lmfao

TO CLARIFY, SOME PEOPLE READ THIS AND THINK THAT I PUT THIS OUT ASSUMING. This is coming from someone who is a longtime PVP gamer. I've played hardcore PVP games and softcore PVP games for long time

I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS AS AN INFORMATIONAL TO ANY NEW PLAYERS COMING TO THIS GAME READING ABOUT A TOXIC PVP ENVIRONMENT. IT'S TOXIC BECAUSE PEOPLE CRY, NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    That sentence doesn't even make sense lol

There are too many stupid PVP'erz absolutes being tossed around by people like you whose maturity and common sense can't be confirmed. No point in debating lmfao

TO CLARIFY, SOME PEOPLE READ THIS AND THINK THAT I PUT THIS OUT ASSUMING. This is coming from someone who is a longtime PVP gamer. I've played hardcore PVP games and softcore PVP games for long time

I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS AS AN INFORMATIONAL TO ANY NEW PLAYERS COMING TO THIS GAME READING ABOUT A TOXIC PVP ENVIRONMENT. IT'S TOXIC BECAUSE PEOPLE CRY, NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME lol
    Your sense is not really mature if you are winning event by cheating hahaha