Thread: Operative Single Target Damage Skill Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I know you said you don't use skills other people find crucial...but for a guide on single target damage, how can you not use precision? That's the end-all of single target damage. I wouldn't go as far as calling this a guide, more of a "Silent's Op Build." Everyone has their own build, but builds aren't really guides in the way that not everyone will agree with them.

Also, as I'm sure you already know, the new maps kind of require an op to have lurch (final boss) so you might consider specing a point into that as you level up
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua View Post
    I know you said you don't use skills other people find crucial...but for a guide on single target damage, how can you not use precision? That's the end-all of single target damage. I wouldn't go as far as calling this a guide, more of a "Silent's Op Build." Everyone has their own build, but builds aren't really guides in the way that not everyone will agree with them.

Also, as I'm sure you already know, the new maps kind of require an op to have lurch (final boss) so you might consider specing a point into that as you level up
    Thanks for the pointers.
    I will probably be maxing precision as I level up to 36.
    I will also put one point into Lurch for fighting the last bodd.