Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
sorry to say, you distorted few points.

It's obvious that, anyone could have less than 100 hit% thats not the point, he will get dodged like hell and specially after hit debuff that's what it meant to be.

If extra hit % is only for a purpose if get debuffed, then good luck with 100+ extra fake hit % pure birds carries or will carry in upcoming caps. Its like you have a high power weapon, but you cant use it you can only use it only when you existing low power weapon will be useless for few moments. Not for birds for any decent non Str class, said before but got distorted so put "decent non str" before

now here's a point, you contradicted yourself, first off you said, birds deliver highest dmg, then said mages are killing with just fire+auto or something, well done. Let me clear my points again, I said, including the part where birds should get less dodge due to their high hit, consider a situation where a low level dex and a low level int/mixed/str attacking two different but same stats dodgy oppenets, also assume that their overall damage is same but due to the fact that, the opponent is dodging less against the dex, the dex should deliver much more damage overall, That is what I meant, but the same thing happens after all get hit capped, the scenario will be totally different.

well by saying this, you're clearly indicating that there's no relation between dodge and hit %. My everything said above depends on There's a certain relation, equation of dodge and opponent's hit% where any other variable, constant number or any other random number may be included anyhow, in which equation, dodge is being calculated.
Just to get that straight: You are making a suggestion on how to rebalance "mid to endgame PvP" (still got no clue which levels u are talking about). You think it would be good if a high hit percentage would make you to get dodged less often. I get it. But I don't think that is what PvP really needs.

I didn't contradict myself, eventho bowbirds are very squishy (dying within 2 crits just like unshielded intmages) they still do the most damage. If they land their roots they can easily kill str chars in one combo, even groups of them with thornwall and cruel blast. They should not get an additional advantage from having a high hit percentage. They don't need that.

Dodge should be lowered for every class, strclasses as well as birds have too much dodge IMO. Dodging takes no skill. They should dodge less against everyone, not just against classes with high hit%. Alongside with that either the damage needs to be reduced or the armor/health pool needs to get bumped up, so the fight won't be over after two skills and combos would finally make sense again. Those are stats that are not luck dependent.

Being skilled should pay off again, not being lucky.