Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
I don't like debates TBH, I try once to get though the person and stop if I see its not going anywhere
I do not disagree with your statement, but then tell me how much time and effort are we talking about to elevate from cheap to good and from good to best, keeping in mind that I am a new player and I am only going to do the content (no offers/buying plats/merching/other stuff people mention in the so called gold making guides), just running maps, killing mobs and bosses.

So, What are my chances of getting good gears from bosses? And how long will it take me to reach and gear-up for end game?
I think now we got to the point! The quick answer to your question “how much time.....just playing content” is : forever. You will never (exagerate xD) get OP just running maps.
Where my point of view differ from yours is that for me is fair!
AL is FOR FREE. No money involved with purchase of game, you play for free. If I want to grow fast I have to spend money or do the free offers (Studio needs income, nothing wrong with it). If I want to play for free, I have opportunities to do so! But in exchange I have to invest my time (grind lockeds/gold/events) or skills (merch, tyat also involve time xD). Totally fair to me!
And it’s not tyat you can’t run maps with legendary gears and pets you can farm (here I refer to event pets). You can. Obviusly is really hard compared to best gears! But you can.

Where I get confused is understanding why economy is broken. Because was always “broken” from that point of view. Best things always come from lockeds (connected to plats) and a f2p player had always to rely on plat users to spend their money to be able to buy stuff with gold.
And this game wouldn’t survive without anyone buying plats! Studio is not a charity organization xD (even if with all complains they receive compared to “good job” they could reach saint status if they apply xD) they need money to keep the game working. That’s why you will never-ever have AL dropping the best things for free. No incomes.

The good news is that even without plats in around 1 year of grind (rough personal estimation) you can enjoy fully the game, and especially the challenge to do so! for free! XD

(Imo )