Thread: Enchanted Eye & Para Gems Dilemma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    I have been wondering also. Its possible that he is hoping people may think that eye gems will come back, therefore the price becomes lower and he can hoard more? Or he may soon (before everyone else) know for sure if they will come back or not, that way he can sell all of his eye gem/para gem items and hoard gems when they come back. No one in this world tries to help anyone else without wanting something out of it. So either it is that hes attempting to manipulate the market by a well thought-out post, or he has some insider information, and is hoping that the point of "gems wont be brought back" sticks out, so prices are driven further up. As we know, sts is quick to change their mind. Who knows,para gems and eye gems might come back.
    Do you know that was sarcasm, right?

Samhayne stated last year that Mods/Devs won't give any "tips" in chatbox to anyone, either if he's name Zeus or Oursizes. Logically, if para gem is coming back then people are going to rush-sell eye gems, price will drop , right? I know a market manipulation when I see one from miles away. Eye gems are so costly because jewel system is awful. I personally made a comeback seeing fossil put in vendore store which made me decide to buy many vials. All the insight information that you are talking about are in the AL Announcements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Do you know that was sarcasm, right?

Samhayne stated last year that Mods/Devs won't give any "tips" in chatbox to anyone, either if he's name Zeus or Oursizes. Logically, if para gem is coming back then people are going to rush-sell eye gems, price will drop , right? I know a market manipulation when I see one from miles away. Eye gems are so costly because jewel system is awful. I personally made a comeback seeing fossil put in vendore store which made me decide to buy many vials. All the insight information that you are talking about are in the AL Announcements.
    Well I was not being sarcastic. They arent supposed to favor certain players either, but the sns fiasco proved that wrong.