Thread: Flawed judgement?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Flawed judgement?

The Situation

So I had my first encounter with being "hunted" a while back. The situation went like this: I am l80 bird wearing elites, while on the opposing pvp team had a bird who was supposedly l75. I asked the bird to "go", which by the way is uneccessary and I could of easily "rushed" (I'll explain this later). The bird refused, and I just killed him. This might sound unjustified and cruel, but the validity is there.

Although it is true, straight up kiiling someone might seem cruel when the opposing didn't feel like or simply didn't want to fight, but you should always expect to be attacked in an environemt that the function is literally a place to kill each other. The attacker should reserve every right to kill the opposing, because in PVP it isn't supposed to fair. The players themselves come into the arena to fight, and it isn't the attacker's responsiblities for them to be fully prepared or not. The act of "rushing" is looked down upon as "rude" or even unfairly boosting kdr , but in reality all people want to do is fight and win. But I agree, rushing is still a bit of an impolite gesture because most players tend to want a fair fight. I myself don't rush alot, but sometimes i can't restrain myself when i see an underleveled or frail bird. Even if I do rush sometimes, I do accpet the fact of being impolite and such, but how can you not rush when a naked bird is sitting right there rejecting your every call to fight?

Why is the way hunting is USED bad?

Does "hunting" really justifiy what happened? Hunting is just another way of rushing a rusher. It is certainly legal and fine, but when players start to use that tatic as an excuse for someone else rushing, that is flawed and illogical. It's basically like this: A l80 bird rushes a l75, somebody acusses him/her of rushing and threatens to hunt. Do u see what is wrong with this? They're doing the exact same thing to the rusher, that the rusher did.

Anyways I just wanted to express my opinions. If someone already had a similar post, let me know cus i dont want to be copying and sh*t
    <Virgin>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aw205 View Post
    It's basically like this: A l80 bird rushes a l75, somebody acusses him/her of rushing and threatens to hunt. Do u see what is wrong with this? They're doing the exact same thing to the rusher, that the rusher did.
    Not really, at least in some ppls mind, what you did is "worse". Not my opinion which is why the quotes are there.

You admit this guy was under geared and 5 levels lower giving you a good advantage and he can't have much of a ring. It's like you saw a nerdy scrawny freshman, knew he didn't have a chance, and then after he admits you'd whoop him- that you beat him up to prove him right.
    Then-
    some non nerd near you feels good about protecting the little kid, and decides to show you that unthinking violence isn't fair, and the way he's gonna show you beating up smaller ppl is wrong is to beat you up.

Or to paraphrase;
    "Lol @ pvp"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Personally i think if you are in pvp, you can be killed.

however, pvp seems to bring out all the negatives of human nature. And that actually IS the pvp game. You can learn it and feel your brain turn to hate or you can leave it for a more civilized world.

Star light, star bright...

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Not really, at least in some ppls mind, what you did is "worse". Not my opinion which is why the quotes are there.

You admit this guy was under geared and 5 levels lower giving you a good advantage and he can't have much of a ring. It's like you saw a nerdy scrawny freshman, knew he didn't have a chance, and then after he admits you'd whoop him- that you beat him up to prove him right.
    Then-
    some non nerd near you feels good about protecting the little kid, and decides to show you that unthinking violence isn't fair, and the way he's gonna show you beating up smaller ppl is wrong is to beat you up.

Or to paraphrase;
    "Lol @ pvp"
    perfection in one post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

It's like the "eye for an eye" justice thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Rush Joe and make thread that I rushed Joe and then I'd appreciate that. Well I'd not take name here but as joe is so Franky with me.