Thread: Nativex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Tradable plat is something I hear a lot of people asking for. It would create a new market for sure. People like Jen would buy plat to sell for gold, for example. The free ten plat for new accounts would need to be zeroed out. This idea has been brought up and shot down over the years. But it's definitely interesting and might be worth trying?
    Even testing the waters as an event would be nice. Like take all offers away for 7 days and see how plat sales do if you enable plat to be tradable. Remove the 10 plat you get for creating a new account and cap the amount of play 1 person can have at 9999. See how the plat sales do and decide weather or not its a good buisness decision for you as a buisness. Other games also have a conversion system that is way better compared to PL's plat->gold conversion system. I think alot of people who are young and dont have jobs but have in game gold would love to have this as an option so they dont get bored of the game because they are at a disadvantage. People have stock piles of gold that they dont do anything with at all.
    This would also create and economy of its own and would be interesting to hear everyone elses feedback about something like this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Even testing the waters as an event would be nice. Like take all offers away for 7 days and see how plat sales do if you enable plat to be tradable. Remove the 10 plat you get for creating a new account and cap the amount of play 1 person can have at 9999. See how the plat sales do and decide weather or not its a good buisness decision for you as a buisness. Other games also have a conversion system that is way better compared to PL's plat->gold conversion system. I think alot of people who are young and dont have jobs but have in game gold would love to have this as an option so they dont get bored of the game because they are at a disadvantage. People have stock piles of gold that they dont do anything with at all.
    This would also create and economy of its own and would be interesting to hear everyone elses feedback about something like this.
    That's literally me i have alot of gold ingame but sadly im not allowed to spent real money on games.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk