Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion coming up soon, Eyes and Paras should not scale!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I think main stat jewels are underrated. In the next cap, I would much rather have a +10 finesse jewel (assuming they go that high) than a second para.

If this idea gets instituted, I think arcane rings with a para are going to be the best ring in the next cap. I keep hearing about gear progression. I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I think main stat jewels are underrated. In the next cap, I would much rather have a +10 finesse jewel (assuming they go that high) than a second para.

If this idea gets instituted, I think arcane rings with a para are going to be the best ring in the next cap. I keep hearing about gear progression. I'll believe it when I see it.
    ya.... +10 finesses.... good luck farming ....

+8 is 2187 cracked, +9 will be 6561 cracked, and +10 will be 19683 cracked !!!
    and that's only ONE JEWEL, now do that 18 times lol (354,294 cracked)

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    No.

There are not many eye gems left in the game now as you thought, and para gems are even rarer. As time goes by, these limited gems will be extinguished sooner or later.

I myself have few para/eye gems left in my stash, but that took me lots of time and efforts to get these exclusive gems during old time event. Your suggestion will make me lose a lot and let me feel my hard work is worthless.
    Is 10M for a para, and 6m for eyes not enough ? or are you just waiting for lv 71 cap when eyes gives like +5 +5 +5 +1.57 crit and sell it for 50mil ? (yes, those stats are based on how it scales)
    Last edited by eugene9707; 02-02-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    ya.... +10 finesses.... good luck farming ....

+8 is 2187 cracked, +9 will be 6561 cracked, and +10 will be 19683 cracked !!!
    and that's only ONE JEWEL, now do that 18 times lol (354,294 cracked)
    I think that is a great idea. Seriously! Why not? This will give max geared players something they can work towards, and yet it won't give them OP stats like para & eye gems do. If they are willing to work hard enough to obtain such a jewel, then they deserve a slight stat advantage. I think this only becomes a problem when the stat advantage of a better gem/jewel is big. +1 or +2 does not give a big advantage.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I think that is a great idea. Seriously! Why not? This will give max geared players something they can work towards, and yet it won't give them OP stats like para & eye gems do. If they are willing to work hard enough to obtain such a jewel, then they deserve a slight stat advantage. I think this only becomes a problem when the stat advantage of a better gem/jewel is big. +1 or +2 does not give a big advantage.
    true, i still think it'll be quite un-reachable with the way drops are though ...
    maybe make elite boss drop +2 or +3 or something

Also, another reason to stop eyes from going to higher levels: the "hard work" those people did for eyes is nothing compare to the work needed to put into the "comparable" higher tire jewel, especially later on (as mentioned, 19,683 cracked )