Thread: We are Average Joes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hey joes, I've ran a few boards with some of your kin and agree with MO.
    I have 3 toons-
    manhands level 41 Mage
    Tinyankles level 41 warrior
    PrinsusLady level 31 rogue

I run with a decent group of guys but would like a more "mature" ( as mature as you can be for a video game) game experience with more cohesion. I played a long time guildless and now have begun to see the benefits of having a sound crew to run with.
    You make a great point about having a guild to run elites with versus running with PUGs that bail mid mission. I'd like to get to the next level of AL and get some better loot and make some new friends. Seems like I'm on the outside looking in. I'm new to guilds and elites but consider myself a sound supportive player who understands the game.
    I'd love to run some maps with you guys and see if my toons ( at least the 41s) could be of service.
    See you out there, pay it forward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Hi Manhands/Tinyankles - I would love to run with you. I'll be back in the game in a few days, look me up when you're on. I'll add you to my friend list too.

My 41 rogue is Metztlii (there is an extra "t" and "i" that confuses some people) and my 41 mage is Ebarezek.

P.S. love your IGNs.

Quote Originally Posted by manhands View Post
    Hey joes, I've ran a few boards with some of your kin and agree with MO.
    I have 3 toons-
    manhands level 41 Mage
    Tinyankles level 41 warrior
    PrinsusLady level 31 rogue

I run with a decent group of guys but would like a more "mature" ( as mature as you can be for a video game) game experience with more cohesion. I played a long time guildless and now have begun to see the benefits of having a sound crew to run with.
    You make a great point about having a guild to run elites with versus running with PUGs that bail mid mission. I'd like to get to the next level of AL and get some better loot and make some new friends. Seems like I'm on the outside looking in. I'm new to guilds and elites but consider myself a sound supportive player who understands the game.
    I'd love to run some maps with you guys and see if my toons ( at least the 41s) could be of service.
    See you out there, pay it forward.