Thread: What *I* really want

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Or take even longer to add the level cap, which I don’t know why it isn’t priority with that being the most demanded thing comparing to everything else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FwydChickn View Post
    Or take even longer to add the level cap, which I don’t know why it isn’t priority with that being the most demanded thing comparing to everything else
    We understand what you wanted to say. But the majority of players who stuck with SL this long also know that updates are few in between. This is why cinco asked what vanitys to recolor to help create these events.

Even events that have run before take time to develope, test, and launch anyway. In another post I saw recently. What is more effective..lots of little events or 1 large update .

The goal is to keep us engaged, so many tiny events (that also help build capital for sts while people buy plat) help to develop the more thoughtful update you are seeking.

Your post is badly worded and seems insulting. We know what you want because I want the same. But if you want to speed up the process, Buy plat.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos