Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I know you've been away from the game for a while, but sorcerers and warriors have been the king of PvP for a while. The leaderboard is not at all accurate. It's come down to the fact that rogues are not needed in team play and this was pre-nerf. Post-nerf, there doesn't even seem to be a reason for a rogue at all in the game completely, other than to just stand and look pretty.
I actually haven't been away at all. I play every day, but I made my own small guild and decided that instead of socializing this season, I'm just going to work on my APs so I can get back to the leaderboard. So mostly I've been doing solo PvE. Boring, but necessary if I want to get my leaderboard spot back.

So yes, I haven't been in PvP in a while (except for level 10) because I don't need any PvP kills APs.

But I would imagine that rogues are still the king of killing PvE bosses? Am I wrong?

BTW, did you delete your friends list again? I noticed last month you were gone from my list, and I sent you a request but no response....