Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: No white lightening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default No white lightening

Been farming for 14hrs straight and to be honest I haven't seen this new vanity that you guys are talking about. Does Cinco have to pull a switch so we can start getting the vanity cause I'm already sick and tired of doing this event.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YunNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YunNuke View Post
    Been farming for 14hrs straight and to be honest I haven't seen this new vanity that you guys are talking about. Does Cinco have to pull a switch so we can start getting the vanity cause I'm already sick and tired of doing this event.

Same dude. Been farming for ages now ;-; no drops yet. I saw myx once and that's it.
    P.s. does the drag set drop from skelly or boss?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    Same dude. Been farming for ages now ;-; no drops yet. I saw myx once and that's it.
    P.s. does the drag set drop from skelly or boss?

Well tbh with you bro Cinco was on PL today and we asked the same question and he told us that the gold bones drop the vanity and he also said to buy the elix that increase the amount of gold bones in the map. My friends did what he said but still no luck tbh idk what to do ATM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to YunNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YunNuke View Post
    Well tbh with you bro Cinco was on PL today and we asked the same question and he told us that the gold bones drop the vanity and he also said to buy the elix that increase the amount of gold bones in the map. My friends did what he said but still no luck tbh idk what to do ATM.

To be honest with you i think its just an extrememly rare drop, which im happy about. We need more exclusive items in pl because everything has been given to us recently and it drives the value to the ground, im hoping it stays super low drops rates and is only available to farm for these 2 days. Do you think black drag, cop, or 76 egg would be that high price if it was easily aquired?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    To be honest with you i think its just an extrememly rare drop, which im happy about. We need more exclusive items in pl because everything has been given to us recently and it drives the value to the ground, im hoping it stays super low drops rates and is only available to farm for these 2 days. Do you think black drag, cop, or 76 egg would be that high price if it was easily aquired?
    True I was also thinking the same thing earlier bro.....Bcus I've been farming for 14hrs and I haven't seen that vanity drop bro...... So what came to mind was that Cinco wants this vanity to be limited in PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Actually black dragon was very easy to acquire the sets were selling for 2m when they were farmable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I think 2m was a lot back then 2/10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

So rare that no one gets it before the event ends?
    Welp. Definitely an exclusive item. I want it to be rare. Just like BD and egg. But it isn't dropping yet that was the main issue. Spending nearly a full day and a boatload of plat. One set in game and everyone will get some hope.
    P.s. a couple of my friends already spent around 300 plat for the gold skelly elixir. Still no luck
    Maybe the drop is not implemented yet?

I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    Honestly they should make the mentioned starry @ zinko so rare we question if it's even on the loot table, that'd spark some activity im the PvE scene
    This was on a thread I posted last summer, suggesting for an item rarer than we could ever imagine. This here might be that item we’ve been waiting for...
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I hope Cinco can clarify if the vanity is light blue, pink or dark purple in text. Maybe that would help us to farm them easier.

The above clarification is important to decide if 100% reroll elixir or luck gear is necessary.

It gives me the feeling that we are farming for "glyphic blade steel" white dragon vanity where reroll elixirs or gear should not be used.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OneLeft View Post
    Actually black dragon was very easy to acquire the sets were selling for 2m when they were farmable.
    Really? Cuz when i dropped scales someone started flipping out and that's when i learned how to do trades for 50m... they were very nice, i was pretty nub then

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Really? Cuz when i dropped scales someone started flipping out and that's when i learned how to do trades for 50m... they were very nice, i was pretty nub then

Both of you are probably correct. You probably sold the scales when the event had just started. However, by the end of the event, prices for sets were very 'low' (at least compared to now) and only a few million. They had poor stats and the demand was lower until it was announced that you could craft them into vanities after the event had ended. Even after it was announced that you could craft the set into vanities, at least half a dozen sets were listed in cs that week for 10-15m a set.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Both of you are probably correct. You probably sold the scales when the event had just started. However, by the end of the event, prices for sets were very 'low' (at least compared to now) and only a few million. They had poor stats and the demand was lower until it was announced that you could craft them into vanities after the event had ended. Even after it was announced that you could craft the set into vanities, at least half a dozen sets were listed in cs that week for 10-15m a set.
    As i said before, i was pretty nub. The player in question (was years ago, and i don't remember their name) spent roughly 30 minutes explaining what i needed to do, and waiting on me to do it. At the time i thought to myself "omg what do i need all this gold for? What this person is teaching me is priceless"

So after we were ready to trade, i highlighted his character, selected give, went to mats, and gave it to him, said ty and left

He was still spamming omg when i logged out lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

The only thing that really needs to change is just the 10 plat elixir to spawn more golden skeletons. It should only run down the time if youre in mad mages castle, othrrwise you get maybr 1-3 runs, if youre lucky 4. It also could be extended time wise to 30min and continue running if youre not in mad mages castle but searching for the portal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

This event is awful. Players are running their butts off to farm White Lightning and NO ONE has had a drop yet. The event is halfway over, in terms of duration. This doesn't feel like a bad drop rate. It feels like the entire PL community has been lied to and is being defrauded. I'm not ready to say it IS fraud.... But we were promised an opportunity to obtain a rare item if we played a lot and spent plat. So far, there is absolutely no proof that this is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ortalan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan View Post
    This event is awful. Players are running their butts off to farm White Lightning and NO ONE has had a drop yet. The event is halfway over, in terms of duration. This doesn't feel like a bad drop rate. It feels like the entire PL community has been lied to and is being defrauded. I'm not ready to say it IS fraud.... But we were promised an opportunity to obtain a rare item if we played a lot and spent plat. So far, there is absolutely no proof that this is true.

I dont think we were lied to unless cinco didnt make sure its actually lootable. IF the drop rate is EXTREMELY low. I think he should add white lighting as a permanent addition to the endgame maps. Gives people a reason to run them for that loot, though it still needs to be fixed that a full l105 party shouldnt spawn guardians. Would make it much more fun to run the maps for rings for after the event.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Focus on Myxx for the best shot at the White Lightning vanity items.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

After around 100 runs i have only spawned myx 1 time...atleast up the spawn raye of myx

25. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLeft For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I always thought you hibernate on weekends

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok so your saying to focus on Myxx, but she hardly spawns. Yesterday I saw her about three times and I was farming for the entire day. First you said the gold skeleton drops the vanity now it's Myxx Can the community make up there mind please.