Thread: mythic daggs better than mythic bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default mythic daggs better than mythic bow

I dont use mythic set but 3/6 legendary set+ sunken armor
    on daggs armor procs much faster and do lots more dmg
    on bow armor almost never proc in time and max i can proc bow is 3 times before it needs to refresh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to karossss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karossss View Post
    I dont use mythic set but 3/6 legendary set+ sunken armor
    on daggs armor procs much faster and do lots more dmg
    on bow armor almost never proc in time and max i can proc bow is 3 times before it needs to refresh
    I can honestly agree with this, though if comparing weapons alone, Marianos is better than Pisces, but due to Pisces can proc with Sunken it is far superior with 3/6 Legend + Sunken armor build, but I don't know which is better with complete 4/4 Mythic set.

and yes as I often run with Rogue that has Marianos, I proc Pisces more often than their Marianos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

You can proc sunken armor and then switch to mythic 4/4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

would be cool that somebody who use 4/4 set could tell pisces or marianos better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    You can proc sunken armor and then switch to mythic 4/4
    What about players who can't afford to do that?
    Also, why should we have to mess about swapping and changing mid stream?
    Sorry, I'm not getting at you, I'm annoyed that we got mythic weapons in the first place and now it seems we will be waiting quite a while for arcanes.
    I was happy with this expansion at first but now not so much. Hardly anyone playing because the drops aren't that good.
    Most of the time I've had to solo dailies, the easy ones. It would be nice if there was something good to purchase with fathoms and even better if the expansion bar was more informative like the one in mausoleum.
    One good thing is the racing event, much improved. So it looks like I'll be like a lot of players, just waiting for events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

"This mythic weapon is bad! That mythic weapon is good! No, this one is better!" ect.....

The cycle never ends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

You don’t want to switchgear revile fighting understandable. But what do you think how proc stacking worked?

Now you can proc your armor and it boosts you switch to more boosting myth set and clap those mobs. Yes expensive but worth it.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    You don’t want to switchgear revile fighting understandable. But what do you think how proc stacking worked?

Now you can proc your armor and it boosts you switch to more boosting myth set and clap those mobs. Yes expensive but worth it.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk
    I do understand your point of view but like you said, it's expensive.

Not everyone can afford it and some players (quite a lot have said ingame) that the expansion is not worth playing.
    I was looking forward to getting a decent bow and after trying it out I just can't like it but that's only my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Bow + sunken is better than dagger if you fight boss, dagger is is op if you have ultimate aim + sunken proc, but bow is not good on mob, dagger is for mobs and boss. Every sea blast with sunken proc is equals to ultimate aim + mythic dagger proc. Advantage of bow you can sea blast 2x so for boss bow is better. Just use nox skill and bleed effect of razor to make the sunken proc always.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

For mythical set user you need to use always 30%damage elix and 25%damage elix to make your damage more powerfull, but if you compare mythic set dagger to dagger + sunken, sunken is better, max proc damage of mythic set with dagger proc is 50-60k damage but sunken with mythic dagger proc is 100k+ so what is better?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I duo or solo 90% of the time, for those thinking rog myth 81 weaps are trash, that’s ok. I usually don’t have an issue with either weap producing a proc. I can’t say I favor one over the other. I like them both equally. As far as dug daggers being more powerful, I disagree. If I was on a budget I’d buy the myth daggers.

I will say mage staff is overly OP on proc and proc rate . Sorry mage buddies. The myth 81 proc should be looked at. It’s too OP. With mage lvl81 myth staff in party, I don’t have to even attack xD. They nuke all .

Forgot to mention I use 4/4 myth.
    Last edited by Avaree; 01-18-2022 at 02:21 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I duo or solo 90% of the time, for those thinking rog myth 81 weaps are trash, that’s ok. I usually don’t have an issue with either weap producing a proc. I can’t say I favor one over the other. I like them both equally. As far as dug daggers being more powerful, I disagree. If I was on a budget I’d buy the myth daggers.

I will say mage staff is overly OP on proc and proc rate . Sorry mage buddies. The myth 81 proc should be looked at. It’s too OP. With mage lvl81 myth staff in party, I don’t have to even attack xD. They nuke all .
    Not only mythical staff also gun sword and aegis has op damage than dagger and bow if you fight boss mobs on lvl 81 map. But they say all proc items has a weaker and strong side but myth weapon for rog is far behind to all the mythic weapon.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post

Forgot to mention I use 4/4 myth.
    Mage's job is to clear mobs, while I agree they don't need armor and health buff if the tanks are able to aggro mobs and bosses.

Rogs specialty is single target damage, they need to buff bow to heavily outclass other mythic weapons in term of single target damage.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Bow + sunken is better than dagger if you fight boss, dagger is is op if you have ultimate aim + sunken proc, but bow is not good on mob, dagger is for mobs and boss. Every sea blast with sunken proc is equals to ultimate aim + mythic dagger proc. Advantage of bow you can sea blast 2x so for boss bow is better. Just use nox skill and bleed effect of razor to make the sunken proc always.
    tried it but still almost never sunken procs while bow proc is on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Yes, Marianos + Sunken deals a lot of burst damage, but it's hard to proc them at the same time, while Pisces + Sunken you can proc them at the same time most often than bow.

and also please stop adding unnecessary topics (excpet Avaree's statement regarding Aquaris staff 'cause mages right now feels like warriors before proc stack nerf) the OP was trying to point out that the Pisces + Sunken build is better than Marianos + Sunken period.

If you want to add something to defend Marianos against the Sunken + Pisces build is better please do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karossss View Post
    tried it but still almost never sunken procs while bow proc is on
    Because pisces is much faster than bow and aoe damage while attacking normal, but thats why i think need different skill for different boss fight/map for example rahab, i dont use razor there so exchange the razor to trap skill. Sometimes need to use dugbow proc + nox skill then switch to marianos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    "This mythic weapon is bad! That mythic weapon is good! No, this one is better!" ect.....

The cycle never ends.
    i do agree .. the mythic weapon was quite badly implemented, buff ... nerf .. buff... Gun was nerf .. Staff damage was nerf now they said they are overpowered .. warrior's weapon 1 shot boss .. etc...

The process mechanism effect visual for process till now is not fix even for gun it is confusing when it is process by whom is the mythic gun user often missing "pressure crush" process "if it process" due to visual effect confusion
    Last edited by will0; 01-18-2022 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    The process mechanism effect visual for process till now is not fix even for gun it is confusing when it is process by whom is the mythic gun user often missing "pressure crush" process "if it process" due to visual effect confusion
    I do agree with the above, the visuals are are too confusing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Saying this base on my experience since I've used both weps before (mythic dags not anymore , using bow now ) . Yes i can agree that dags proc more often than bow but in damage terms , mythic dag proc alone is about x5 your base damage . I have around 7k -7,1kbase damage without dmg lix , mythic dag proc is around 36000+ more or less , + sunken proc is around 70000+ more or less . With these 2 procs you can easily melt boss with just spamming your skills or just use ultimate aim shot( dont remember whats the damage for ultimate aim shot if you hv2 procs ) . For mythic bow , yea proc is kinda bad tbh its very slow compare to dags ive been using bow for awhile now and i do noticed mythic dag procs more than bow during boss fights ( which is very sad lol ) , the proc alone for me damage is not that huge ( 300-400k per shot , 11k base dmg with 25% dmg lix no bd items ) , while mythic bow proc + sunken proc sea blast is 1-1.5m damage ( sorry idk about ultimate aim shot damage while double proc xd ) . And this is all base on my own experience , also I've seen rogues with mythic set 4/4 + dag finish dm boss in 3-4 seconds during proc ( note they are not using ultimate ) , for bow + mythic set I have no idea .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rogue items is more way expensive than mage and warrior, but the proc of new weapon for rogue is worst they nerf too much the proc of item, we need to report this to sts its unfair