Thread: What we need at this point of time [ PvP ]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I do believe the dodge cap is 60... that being said to reduce it anymore would render dodge buffs useless. Seems to me like a bird can't get his roots off with yellow ping fast enough therfore wants to be able to spam damage skills to win vs bears.... the skill is called evasion for a reason, it boosts dodge, the armor is already an additional bonus effect... why would a skill called evasion boost armor more than dodge? This is purely a calling for birds to be even more op then they already are. If this was done nothing but bird could win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    I do believe the dodge cap is 60... Dodge cap is around 40+,
    if you could compare both time, you would know, but that don't matter now.
    that being said to reduce it anymore would render dodge buffs useless.
    You're answering your own question here, mages have dodge buff? Birds, bears have, endgame sets provide 25+ dodge, thus evasion is obsolete, need armore, str set alrdy got several armor buff.
    Seems to me like a bird can't get his roots off with yellow ping fast enough therfore wants to be able to spam damage skills to win vs bears
    No need to guess what yellow pings do, if you didn't experience it, anything else is not clear to me
    .... the skill is called evasion for a reason, it boosts dodge, the armor is already an additional bonus effect...
    You answered it in this post, read above.

This is purely a calling for birds to be even more op then they already are. If this was done nothing but bird could win.
    Anyone with a blaster set op, bears/mages even more, get your facts right first.
    Last edited by Waug; 02-01-2017 at 10:51 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: