Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
I posted this in another thread in AL Technical Issues and Bugs, but I thought I would also post it here:

The Home Show is a list of all registered houses ordered by highest furnishing count, then name. We chose to do it this way because there was an assumption that the more furnishings a player had, the higher the possibility of interesting home decor arrangements.

Ideally there would be a rating system, but after discussing the pros/cons of a rating system internally, we determined that it was either prone to exploits (multiple account creation and liking) or a paywall (have players pay Platinum to rate). Even with a rating system, eventually the list would stabilize as users navigated/rated the listings and we would have ended up with a stable list.

I do have some ideas on how to add variety to the list (tabs for new and recently updated, limit to players that logged in in the last 24 hours, etc.), but this is the first rollout and with everything we do, things are improved over time. I welcome any additional suggestions.

-ALS
Hey Aso !
Appreciate for your hardworking !
Can we have a button in House to
"Allow spouse Only" ???
Instead of invite party him/her?

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk