Thread: Proly this is the solution of missing items

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You are right on elix kind of ruining the balance, however, without taking into account elix or not elix, what i define a pro party in pve is a party geared toward speed since you do pve for farming and the faster you kill a boss the more runs, the more chances at loot. The new elites are plain weaker damage wise, you probably didn't do a full compare,especially if you consider not just raw stats but the added bonus to lust as well.

Just as an example, the new most damaging dex weapon for pve is the sunblessed bow that has less damage compared to a lust bow in a full set,and way less crit.

I made tests to see the actual damage output, autoshooting on prisoners in hidden pyramid. The result was lust bow set dealing 600 average normal damage, critting 1200. Sunblessed was dealing less than 500 average, critting less and only for 1000. Shotty and blaster were dealing a pitiful 400 average with crits of 900. Talons were just depressing.

So yeah, the pve addicts obviously still prefer lust in pve maps over new elites, which is a must have if you plan on farming overlord or gurgox for hours. I hope helms are fixed, hoping that with the possible set bonus the new sets will be at least very close to lust, becoming viable for pve too, because right now they are pvp only.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loganayr View Post
    You are right on elix kind of ruining the balance, however, without taking into account elix or not elix, what i define a pro party in pve is a party geared toward speed since you do pve for farming and the faster you kill a boss the more runs, the more chances at loot. The new elites are plain weaker damage wise, you probably didn't do a full compare,especially if you consider not just raw stats but the added bonus to lust as well.

Just as an example, the new most damaging dex weapon for pve is the sunblessed bow that has less damage compared to a lust bow in a full set,and way less crit.

I made tests to see the actual damage output, autoshooting on prisoners in hidden pyramid. The result was lust bow set dealing 600 average normal damage, critting 1200. Sunblessed was dealing less than 500 average, critting less and only for 1000. Shotty and blaster were dealing a pitiful 400 average with crits of 900. Talons were just depressing.

So yeah, the pve addicts obviously still prefer lust in pve maps over new elites, which is a must have if you plan on farming overlord or gurgox for hours. I hope helms are fixed, hoping that with the possible set bonus the new sets will be at least very close to lust, becoming viable for pve too, because right now they are pvp only.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk
    No offense this is common mistake, Skills have more role on dealing damage than auto, here's comes the overall damage output, new elites win this even without making set value.