Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @Cinco @Asommers Why Rogue is Inferior to War / Mage. (PVE ONLY)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synergia View Post
    There we go, let's open the grudges that you and other mages / wasr are holding towards rogues for being OP like 4 years ago.
    Always the most childish people, are the ones whos best arguement is "You were OP 4 years ago, now stay behind you deserve it"

Also, if rogues are so good as you claim mr war main, tell me then, what class is the worst by your opinion?
    Not asking to nerf rogs, we are telling you guys that your class is more than what you think it is. Pretty sure wars and mages wouldn't care if rogs were op IF they didn't sit in maps doing 4 rog pts all day and if a war was to join that war would get cursed out to leave and ignore listed just for existing yrs ago.
    The worst class is Warrior. Warrior shouldn't be the boss nuker even if it was it does a bad job at it because you really have to have your stuff setup correctly in order to get the job done and most of the time things go wrong. We are useless vs mini bosses because by the time we get our aegis to proc the rog or mage has already killed the boss. Us vs groups of mobs... I have proc comboed every thing I can currently proc combo in order to try and be more efficient with mob clear and I am useless when it comes to clearing mobs. Can proc a dragon sword switch to terror blade pull all of the mobs in proc night mare aegis + dozer axe to stun all of the mobs at your feet for up to 7 seconds, but that doesn't kill them.
    I play warrior right now only because of my aps, I have been focusing on getting aps, I have 52k atm. If I wasn't playing for aps then I would be on my mage rn as its the #1 class. Rogue is in the middle half mob clear half boss killer.
    Will run rog on temple lb possibly, for warrior idk, for mage no.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: